Chapter Twenty Three

"Well, good morning love birds." I was startled out of my deep sleep and the sun beamed into my eyes as soon as I creeped them open which caused me to slam them shut.

"What do you want, Garrett?" I moaned in annoyance. My head is pounding and I feel like I have been ran over by a train repeatedly. I could barely move my body I was in so much pain.

"You guys wreak." He teased us, "Why the hell are you guys sleeping out here?"

"So much alcohol." Matty grabbed at his stomach as he rolled over on his side.

"Can you guys shut up?" Hailey snipped at everyone who was talking and I completely understood why. We drank so much. There isn't a drop of alcohol left of what Garrett had purchased for us. And for my first time ever, I regret consuming that much alcohol. I really regret it.

"Well, it's two thirty in the afternoon and I was told to come wake Kiera up to get her ready for the first day of shooting."

"Tell them we will start tomorrow." I need to go back to sleep. Something doesn't feel right and I know I won't be able to do any work of any sort today.

Suddenly I felt myself lifting up from the ground and I was thrown over someone's shoulders, "Yeah. They said that you'd say that, so they told me to do this."

"They? Fuck them! Put me down, Garrett!" I was so hungover and you shouldn't pick someone up like that when they've had so much to drink.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell them all about it later." Garrett chuckled.

"I'm going to throw up."

"You're not going to throw up." He laughed hysterically while holding me tightly over his shoulder.

"I'm going to throw up."

"You're not going to throw up." Garrett laughed and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I felt the vomit projectile out of my mouth as he dropped me from his shoulder. "And you threw up."

"I don't feel so good." I covered my mouth, I felt more vomit coming but I didn't want to puke all over his back again. "Put me down, Garrett. I'm going to puke again."

He put me down and when I stood up straight I almost fell to the ground. We didn't stop drinking until five in the morning, and I'm still heavily drunk right now.

"You drank from the bottle, didn't you?"

"Mhm." I bent over to try and ease the pain in my stomach.

"What's model rule number two?" he teased me. Why does he have to be a know-it-all? Why can't he just be a supportive friend? Instead he has to run in my face how bad I fucked up.

"Don't drink from the bottle."

"And yet, you did it anyways." I saw him pull out his phone from his pocket.

"Hey, Garrett?" I heard the video camera sound start.

"Yeah, what's up?" he had a smile that couldn't go unnoticed.

"Fuck off." I gagged and more alcohol had exited my mouth.

"I can't wait to show you this after you sleep and sober up."

"Sleep? It's the first day of," I gagged, "Filming."

"You're not going anywhere like that, you wreak and I'm pretty sure you're still drunk."

"You and I both." I laughed before I gagged again, I know I have more alcohol that can come up and I know it'll make me feel better but nothing is coming up. I usually always feel better once I throw up. But forcing myself to gag is just making me gag unintentionally.