36.

Lorraine.

"I don't know, I just think it would be best if we broke up." I told Chresanto everything that was on my mind. I raised my head up, and he looked like he had something to say. "What did you and Lorenzo argue about?"

"He was still upset about me loving you, he thinks that you love me, and that your going to leave him for me... yada yada yada."

"Well, hanging with some other bitch and ignoring me isn't going to help his problems."

He sat quiet for a minute, like he had something to say. "Lorraine, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"...I signed the babies birth certificate."

"What?" I said looking at him in shock. "Why would you do that?"

"I don't know, Lorenzo wasn't there and I guess I just wasn't thinking straight." She sighed deeply and put her head down. "Your not mad at me, are you?"

"No, Lorenzo should have been more responsible, and be there like he was supposed to do, that bastard," She mumbled at the last part.

"What are you going to do if y'all do break up?"

"I'll have to move out, find a place to stay, then look for another job."

"Your always welcome here," he said giving me a big smile. "No, that would make things worse." He nodded his head in an understanding matter. Where is your engagement ring?"

"I gave it back to Lorenzo after our argument," I said looking at my bare hands. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and then heard a specific ringtone, letting me know it was Lorenzo. "Who is it?" Chresanto asked.

"Lorenzo," I mumbled. "Answer it."

"Hello?" I answered quietly. "Lorraine..." He mumbled, and sounded like as if he had been crying. Chresanto got up and left the room, leaving me alone to talk to Lorenzo.

"What do you want?"

"I miss you, so much. I know I fucked up, and I apologize. I want you to come home, I need you and the babies, I miss you guys so much. I'm sorry for abandoning you, and neglecting you, I promise I will change. Will you please forgive me?"

He sounded so sad, and I almost cried. "I don't know if I can, Lorenzo," I said after a long period of silence. "Please, Lorraine?"

"I'll be over in a minute."

"I love you." I hung up the phone, not bothering to say it back.

I opened the door with my right and I held the twins with my left. It was quiet, and eerie, making me feel strange. I closed the door and quietly walked upstairs. I slowly opened the door, seeing Lorenzo laying in bed. I picked up the babies, leaving the carseat on the floor.

"Lorenzo," I said out loud, making him jump from the bed. He rushed to, giving me a tight hug, careful not to squeeze Laila and Lamarr, is what I like to call him. He kissed all over my face, lastly my lips. I pulled away, trying to avoid the look on his face. I leaned my arms forward, letting him grab them. "What are their names?" He asked.

"Laila Lorielle and Lorenzo Lamarr," I answered sitting on the bed. He laid on the bed, laying them next to him. I thought hard to myself, as I watched them slowly fall asleep. "I love you," he mumbled.

"I love you too."

Ehh, I wasn't too sure about this chapter. Feel free to ask any questions...