24.

Lorraine.

"Lorenzo... stop it." I complained. Ever since I have agreed to have a baby, he always trying to have sex. We haven't done anything since New York three weeks ago, and we used protection then. "Please?"

"Not now." He stopped kissing my neck, and got off of me. "You have been saying that for a few weeks. If not now, then when?"

"I'm really just not ready, Lorenzo."

"When are you going to be ready?"

"Just give me some time."

"I think I've given you enough time." He said walking out of the room. I hate seeing him upset, but pushing me isn't going to help. I picked up my phone and called Chresanto, the only person I could talk to. "Can you come over?"

"Sure," he said, "but I have to bring Bri."

"That's fine."

Lorenzo had left, leaving me wondering where he went to. I've tried calling and texting him a few times, but he never answered or replied. "Lorraine?" I heard Chresanto yell from downstairs.

I walked downstairs, and was greeted by Bri hugging my legs. I picked her up and kissed her chubby little cheeks. "Where's Zo?"

"About that..." I said nervously. "Oh god, what happened?"

I sighed, and sat down on the couch with Bri in my lap. Chresanto sat next to me, giving me a anxious stare. "What happened!?" He asked impatiently.

"Well, ever since we have went to New York, he has been pushing me about having a baby. He keeps on trying to have sex, but I wouldn't let him. He would get mad and then won't talk to me for a few hours."

He gave me a look like I had just said something stupid. "That's it?"

"Yes, it was bothering me, and I got lonely."

"Just have sex with him, how hard can it be?"

"Very. I'm not ready for a child, Chres."

"When are you going to be ready?"

"That's the same thing Lorenzo asked me." I said sighing, leaning back on the couch. He and Bri stayed for a few more hours, then left. It was getting late and Lorenzo still wasn't home. I took a shower and laid in bed, but I never went to sleep.

It was almost two in the morning, and I heard a loud thud come from the living room. I quickly ran down the steps and saw Lorenzo laying on the floor. "Aw, shit..." He moaned, trying to get up.

I walked to him, and tried to help him up, but he pushed me away. "Get the fuck a-away from m-me!" You could clearly tell he was drunk by the way he was talking. Once He finally got off of the floor, he almost fell again, but I caught him in my arms. "S-stop touching m-me!" He yelled, then pushed me into a wall.

I fell to the floor as pain spreaded through my back. I crawled to the steps and slowly walked to the guest room, and laid down. I didn't want to sleep with him if he's going to act reckless. I couldn't fall asleep due to Lorenzo yelling for me, he thinks I'm 'missing'.

I had only gotten a few hours of sleep. I cried myself to sleep because of Lorenzo's actions. It was seven in the morning, around the time Lorenzo should be leaving for work. I heard the door open and I pretended to be asleep. "I'm sorry..." He whispered, slowly kissing my lips.

Once he left, I had started to get ready for work. I didn't have to go in until two hours after he does, which gave me enough time to get ready. After I showered, I put on some appropriate jeans, a white fitted tee, a tailored vest along with some flats.

I did my make up, and put my hair up in a tight sock bun. It was my first time wearing my hair in a bun, and it made me look different. I really wanted to call in because I didn't want to face Lorenzo. After last night, I really just don't want to talk to him.

I sat in my office, accross the hall from Lorenzo. I had nothing to do considering I got everything done last week. I heard Lorenzo open his door, but when I looked up, it wasn't Lorenzo. It was another female he worked with, Shereen. "I had fun, Lorenzo." She giggled.

"Me too, we should do it again sometime." He smiled at her. I wasn't the jealous type, but I was feeling it. I got up and quietly closed my door, and locked it. I slid down the wall and cried, seconds later, receiving a knock from Lorenzo.

"Lorraine, are you in there?" He asked trying to open the door. After several attempts of trying to open the door, I heard him walk away. I heard my phone go off, and I knew it was Lorenzo. I had a special ringtone for him.

I left work early and left to the abandoned beach. It was the only place I could think to myself without any one interrupting.

Excuse all mistakes.

Please read Wanted, if you haven't already.