17.

Two Weeks Ago.

Chresanto.

"Why did you call me?" I asked walking inside. "I need you to sell this weed for me." He said pointing to the two duffle bags laying on the floor. "Why should I?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I'll give you 60 g's."

"A'ight, but I want my money first." I knew I wasn't going to get it right away, but I tried. "Hell no, you gon sell this weed first." I sighed, feeling defeated. "A'ight."

Present Day; Earlier

"Where the fuck is my money?" I yelled punching him. "I don't have it! I didn't know you would sell all of that weed so quick!" He yelled back, trying to block my hits.

"I have something else!" I stopped hitting him and let him get off of the ground. "What?"

"I'll go get her." Her? I don't want no damn female. He walked up the steps, and then I heard yelling. Minutes later he came down the steps and threw some female on the floor.

"Who is this?"

"Her name is Lorraine, I don't need her and I don't want her." I helped her off of the floor and stood her to her feet. Once she saw me she jumped into my arms and cried into my chest. "Lorenzo..." She cried.

I left and took her home with me, my parents were asleep and neither Bri or Lorenzo were here. I sat her on my bed and she looked into my eyes, weird. "Why do you look so different?" She asked.

"I'm not Lorenzo." She eyed me up and down and then walked up to me. She pulled at my arms and turned them over, examining them. "Your not Lorenzo." She mumbled. That's what I just said, is what I wanted to say, but I knew she didn't need to hear my attitude.

"If your not Lorenzo, then who are you?"

"I'm his younger brother, Chresanto." She sat back on my bed and looked down, playing with her fingers. "Would you like to see Lorenzo?" I asked, but she quickly shook her head no. "Why not?"

"He will never forgive me for what I did to him."

"What did you do?"

"I left him, when he had no one. He was so lonely and depressed. He would cut himself to get rid of the pain, that's why I looked at your arms, he had tons of scars on them. But I only left to protect him."

She started to explain why she had left and what her and Justin used to be. I was actually surprised because I never knew Zo was so depressed or lonely, nor has he ever told me about Lorraine. We were talking, getting to know each other.

Hours later of endless talking, I heard Lorenzo knocking on the door. "Yo Chres?"

She jumped off of the bed and started to panic. "Hide me!" She whispered yelled. "What? Why don't you want to see him?"

"Because he will never forgive me!" She said running to my closet. "Oh my god, we just met and you're already being difficult." I mumbled to myslef walking to my door.

"What's up?" I said only cracking my door, poking my head out. "I just wanted to tell that Bri is downstairs." He said giving me a weird look. "A'ight." I said closing the door.

"Is he gone?" She asked walking out of my closet. "Yeah, but you should talk to him. I can't hide you forever."

Votes & Comments are appreciated.

(Excuse all mistakes.)