Yeosang - soulmark

First of I'm sorry for delaying the update, I literally didn't have any time at all to update; secondly happy 1 year anniversary to my fav boys, I'm so proud of them 🥺♥️. Thirdly thank you so much for 30.5k reads it means a lot omg. Please look out for my next update on this book, I love y'all so much! 💜
> also just a little heads up Wooyoung doesn't know Yeosang in this imagine so pls keep that in mind uwu I hope you like this imagine.

All your life people had made fun of you for having the most ridiculous soulmark I mean who in there right mind would want "fuck you" tattooed as a soulmark? Most people made fun of you saying it was a very stupid and dumb thing to have such a tattoo and wouldn't believe you and some people would say it definitely matches your rude persona which you definitely didn't care about since you didn't like anyone in the school and were known for having the most sarcastic comebacks.
You were walking outside your school gates texting your best friend wooyoung sighing that the day was finally over when you bumped into someone resulting in your phone falling out of your grip, the person bumping into you loudly said "fuck you!" You were about to say something when you caught a sight of the person having the same words tattooed on their wrist, he was looking at you with a weirded out look when you pulled your sleeve up revealing your soulmark the guy looked at you and then at your wrist before he could say something you started "OH SO YOU ARE THAT BITCHASS WHO GAVE ME THE WORST MF SOULMARK EVER!! WELL GUESS WHAT I WILL NEVER LET THIS GO BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN HAVING THE WORDS "fuck you" PERMANENTLY MARKED ON YOUR MF SKIN!" the guy looks at you with the most unbothered look and said "well imagine having that fucking essay tattooed on you in damn caps lock...." and looks at you, realising what he just said you pull your sleeve up once again and your eyes go wide when you see the exact words that you said earlier were tattooed on the same place your soulmark used to be, you catch a glimpse of the same thing tattooed on the guy. "Are you gonna keep on staring at me like that or something??" You look at him and realise you've been starting at him for a while,well he's beautiful almost as if he's a prince the voice in your head said "what's your name?" He says while picking up your phone from the ground "Y/N...Y/N Y/L/N." you reply taking your phone back, "we'll looks like you're my soulmate, I'm Yeosang, Kang Yeosang." He says lightly smiling.

Thank you so much and please don't forget to vote !! :)