#45

7 years ago, I met a girl, who's sadly crying infront of me, I was stunned and confused. I didn't knew what to do so I asked her.

“Why are you crying, miss?” I asked gently. She wiped her tears and answered between her sobs, “B-because I want t-to marry y-you, b-but I am just your f-fangirl.”

“You love me that much?” I asked for the last time. She nodded and smiled. I smiled back that gave her happiness in her eyes.

“Keep this ring. After 7 years, I'll find you and marry you.” I added. She was shocked, her eyes bigger. She's just looking at me with shocking expression, but she smiled. I smiled seeing her smiling makes my heart melting.

“A-are you s-serious?” she asked. I nodded and smiled. She hugged me infront of our many fangirls, inside our fanmeeting. But I just let her hugged me, and I love the feeling of me hugging by her.

7 years ago, I met a girl that completely made my life exciting. 7 years ago, I met a girl that made me felt the feeling I'd never expected I would feel.

7 years ago, I met the girl I'd never thought I would love this much. 7 years ago, I was just living my happy-go-lucky life, living with my bandmates, singing, dancing and travelling the world for our world tours, and I'd never expected that the girl I met in our fanmeeting would be the girl I'll be wanting to marry.

I waiter for her. I know it's too impossible for me to find her, because I am from South Korea and she's from Philippines. I don't know where to find her because the only thing that I remember from her is her scent, and the ring. I couldn't remember her face...but I remember what I feel for her.

I met her once, but it is enough reason for me to marry her to feel this love for her.

Until the day had came. I was on the aisle of the church somewhere in Manila. The city where we've met 7 years ago. I was smiling when I saw her, she's really beautiful in white long gown. She's smiling while crying and she's looking at me. She's the most beautiful, and stunning lady that I've ever saw. Tears fell down on my cheeks.

After 7 years, we've met. I'm happy when I saw her, and I got happier when I knew that in her wedding I'll be the singer.

But it became painful, because that wedding is not with us, but with my bandmate that is my bestfriend and bandmate too is the one that she's going to marry.

After 7 years, she fulfilled her dream, marrying her idol, but that idol... Is not me.

that should be me, but it came up him.

the ring is still here, but the person I had given the ring is already married with someone else.