Chapter 38 - Shopping

________________________

You know that tingly feeling you get when you look at someone you like? That is your common sense leaving you body.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●

_______________________

--Isabella--

He kissed my forehead and laid beside me. "You know that I love you right?"

"Of course I do, my pumpkin." I said.

"No! Not you too, please." he wined at the nickname like a baby.

"I will call you that. After all, I love you more." I said as I pinched his nose.

"No, that's not true. I love you more."

"Uh-huh? We'll see."

"We will see." He said with confidence. I turned the other side and he hugged me from back. He buried his head into my neck and I could feel his hot breath fanning against my skin.

"I love you more than one could ever love anyone. You will never understand that." were the last words I heard before I dozed off.

The next morning I woke up when I heard a knock on the door. I jerked Dave but being the lazy ass he is, he didn't budge from his sleep. I got up but realized that I don't have my clothes on. I searched for my dress but couldn't find it. Dave shirt was the first thing I saw so I wore it. We will think about who sees me like this later on. Right now, it's better than showcasing myself naked.

 Right now, it's better than showcasing myself naked

It ended a few inches below my butt. I didn't wear the panties because I know it will take forever to find it.

Gosh, this feels so awkward.

Except for his face, I covered Dave body with a blanket before opening the door.

I saw Juliana standing at the door, grinning.