Scene 4 - Throttle the feeling

Part 3 of F  L  A  S  H       B  A  C  K

I prefer not to care about that hardihood.  He's a waste of time! So I went to the roof top, sat in a cross position, and lean against the wall. I was planning to ditch the next class...

(Phone rings. . .)  Unknown number

"Uhh? Someone's calling? Nobody calls me except my mom but it's not her number. Then who's this...?"

I respond to the call and stood up from my seat. 

"Yes? Who's this?" I asked.

"Hi Reid Williams!"

"Why don't you just tell me who you are!? Damn, don't waste my time."

"Wa..wa..wait! Try to turn around, I'm right behind you."

It's Chad again! He's eating up my patience!  Aaarrrrggghhhh!    >: \

"You?! What the...!! How did you get my number!? You, sh*t!" 

"Relax... You don't have to get mad.  Well, it's the class president who handed me your number.  Come on, Reid... we're too late for the next class." He just grinned as if nothing happens! What's his problem! He's not threatened though I gave out the most fierce expression of my face!

"You're eating up my patience!" I was about to give him a high kick but I had an off balance and a quite fall.  "Huuuuuhhhhhh!!!!!!"

.

.

.

But he catch me in his arms. I was in a kind of shock and haven't noticed that we were staring at each other's eyes. My heart started to beat like a drum. 

"Are you okay?!" Chad asked with a worried tone.

"Uhhmm... uhhhm... ye..yeah. Have to go!" I left him and went downstairs as my heart continued to beat so fast that I could hardly lose my breath. What's happening to me? Why do I feel this way?? It's  an awkward feeling.  

Went to the comfort room as I was talking to myself in front of the mirror.

"Shut up Reid!  Why would you spend even a half time  thinkin' of that stupid guy!? He's a waste! Don't mind him!  Uhhhh!!!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooohhh.. Seems like Reid starts to feel something for Chad. Awww.   ;-))