Scene 17 - Fight the bad feeling

Part 16 of F  L  A  S  H      B  A  C  K 

----------------------------------------------------------------

“Yea. AND… I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT HE’S MY BOYFRIEND NOW. WE’RE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER.”

Yea. AND… I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT HE’S MY BOYFRIEND NOW. WE’RE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER.”

Those lines . . . they keep on echoing inside my head. Why do I have to feel this way? Why do I need to fall for her? It’s crazy!

“Another vodka, please.” I was hanging at Bemelmans Bar; I think it was around 10pm already. I had rejected my mom’s call for the sixth time.  I don't know but I just don't wanna talk to her since I was drunk. I'm sure she won't like it.

I took the chaser glass and had some sippin drink.

“Reid?? Am so glad you’re here!  Are you alone?”

That was Kelly. She was smiling from ear to ear as if she’s so happy to see me.

“Yea. Why don’t you take your seat, join me since I’m alone here.”

“Sure! But wait, where’s your BFF huh? Are you having trouble with her?”

“We shouldn’t talk about her. Just drink, okay?! Don’t worry about me. I’m good! Everything’s fine! HAHAHA! C’mon Kelly, give me a toast!”

“Hey! You’re over drunk and I like that attitude!” winked. ;-)

I was really drunk that I couldn’t help myself from dancing like a party girl under the shimmering disco ball.  I was with Kelly through the whole night.  I really enjoyed it! Had so much fun with her.  

(Phone rings)

~~Mom calling…~~

I was awakened by a phone call.  I opened my eyes, grabbed my phone, and turned it off.  I got a hangover, ouch… my head… I looked around and noticed that everything was so strange.  I was not at home, then who's room is this?

“Huh?! Where am I??”

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

“Good morning!”  :)

“Kelly??  What am I doing here? How did I even get here?”

“You were so drunk last night. Besides, I don’t know where you reside so I decided to take you here. This is my condo unit.” Kelly explained.

“Oh… I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have drunk that much.  But anyway, I have to thank you for this. I must go, mom’s gonna scold me!”

“Let me give you a ride! C’mon?”

(Kindly play the youtube video for this scene. Thanks!)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Riding on Kelly's amazing chevrolet corvette. 

Maybe I was wrong to think that she's a bad person. Well, she's not that bad and I think she's nice. I wanna get to know her more. Definitely, there's nothing wrong with that. Nobody cares, even Ashley doesn't care about that anymore. Hmm.  :'(