Scene 26- Awkwardness

It's almost daybreak when Kelly decided to go home since it's Monday again and we do have classes later. 

"Are you sure you can drive by yourself?" 

"I'll be fine. Have to go. Tell aunt Zandra that I thank her so much for everything, okay? I'll see you later, Reid." 

I nodded and then embraced her. "Okay, take care."

"I will. G'bye!" she kissed me, gave out a smile, and started walkin' away.

"I love you!"

"I love you too Reid."   ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to school. I saw Ash with her boyfriend. 

"Hi guys!" I waved and greeted. 

"Hey. What's on the face? You seem so happy, aren't you?" Ash said.

"I don't know. Well, I guess this is what they call LOVE. Hahaha." I answered with a bit of laugh.

"You're crazy. HAHA. And in love with whom?"

"With Kelly." she hasn't show any reaction when I said that I'm in love with Kelly. "Ahmm... I understand, I know how much you dislike her but..."

She breathed in deeply and said, "Do you really love that woman?"

"Of course I do. This feeling is so unexplainable."

"Alright... I really hate her. But if she's the reason why sparks fly from your eyes, then I'll try to be nice to her." 

"Seriously?!"

"Do I look like kidding?"

I hugged her. "You're the bestest friend! HAHA. Thank you so much!"

"That's enough, you're girlfriend might get jealous. There she is." she pointed at Kelly. "Go now, she's waiting for you." 

"Okay, I'll see you later. Bye Ash! Bye Brandon."

I went to Kelly who was standing at the frontyard of the school.

"How do you feel now? Let me check your forehead." 

"I'm no longer sick. But I have a chest pain."

"Chest pain? Why?"

"Because I saw you with her. It hurts here." --referring to her heart.

I laughed. "I didn't know that I have a jealous girlfriend. HAHA! Ashley is my bestfriend, you knew it from the start, right?"

"I know. But I haven't forget that you fell in love with her once." (-__-")

"Heeeey... don't act like that." I hugged her. "I love you, Kelly. You're the only girl for me, okay?"

She smiled and then squeezed my nose. "Good girlfriend. Class is about to start, let's go?"

I nodded. Then I held her hand and together we walked inside just like the other cute couples out there. Hihi. :">

-----------------------------------------------