Seven Minutes In Heaven

An AU, Amy, Rory, Jack, Ten, The Doctor, and Clara are in this one.
~
"Let's play Seven Minutes in Heaven." Amy said with a devious look on her face. She loved Seven Minutes In Heaven, ever since she heard about it.
"Fine Pond, we'll play." The Doctor grinned, sitting down on a chair as Rory wrote names on pieces of paper and put them in a hat. Once he was finished, Jack grabbed the hat and thrusted it at The Doctor, who sighed.
He grabbed a name from the hat and read it out loud, "Clara." He smiled a bit and Clara looked up.
"INTO THE CLOSET!" Jack, Ten, and Amy pushed the two into the closet and shut the door.
"What should we do?" Clara asked, unsure on what to do.
"I don't know..." The Doctor wanted to say something, possibly admit that he loved her, but he wasn't sure if she loved him back. It was one of those things he wish he could be straightforward with.
"We could just talk." Clara suggested.

"I suppose." The Doctor agreed, sitting down on the floor and Clara sat down as well.

"So, wanna go first?" Clara asked.

"Sure..." He sighed, it was better to do it now than later.

"Clara... I think I love you." He finally spoke and looked away. Clara was speechless to say the least.

"I..." She couldn't get the words out of her mouth. "I love you too."

"Y-You do?" His voice cracked, due to the surprise.

"Matt, yes, I do." It was the first time Clara used the Doctor's real name... It felt foreign to her mouth, but she grew to love it. The Doctor leaned in and hugged her first before kissing her on the lips. At the same time, the door opened.

"Your seven minutes are-" Amy stared at the scene and closed the door, blushing madly. "Let's leave them for a bit..."
~~

Bloop. Okay, so if you sent prompts, REMIND ME AGAIN! I probably forgot them...