Epilogue

Hello everybody, and welcome to the final part of Pixel!

I know I say this every time I finish a story, but oh my god guys. ANOTHER story is finished! This is absolutely crazy. Almost a year, three whole stories later, here we are. Again, when I first started writing on Wattpad, I NEVER expected the kind of support I've been getting. Heck, I didn't even expect that I'd finish my first story, let alone three! It's all on you guys. The more comments, votes, everything keeps me going. Keeps me writing. And I'm so thankful that all of you take time out of your day(s) to actively take an interest in my work. Over the course of Begin Again and Pixel, I've  gotten the most touching, heartfelt messages and comments, and they ALL make me smile. I save them all, on a folder on my desktop, just to look at whenever I'm feeling uninspired or sad. It's mindblowing how many of you I've come to recognize in the comments every single chapter, always with something to say. ALL MY READERS ARE FREAKING AMAZING. I love every single one of you and I hope to continue to see all of you in the future!

My next work will be Begin Again's sequel, Fix You. The Introduction was posted last Friday and I strongly suggest you check it out. I'll be posting the first chapter on Saturday, per normal uploading schedule. I really hope I can pull off the awesome sequel you've all wanted for so long!

That being said, I'm really sad to see Pixel go. It's by far my favorite story and it was my favorite to write. It's the first thing I've written to actually make me cry. I'm really attached to this story and I'll DEFINITELY be doing something with it in the future. I can't just toss it away and move on, no way. It may not be immediately, but expect something more of the concept, at least.

This is the first epilogue I've posted with a not happily-ever-after type ending. I hate to end it this way, but... I've left myself with little choice.

Remember to follow @code_cherry on Twitter, and to vote and comment for this finale. Enjoy your epilogue!

W I L L  [ K I I N G T O N G ]

Visions overtook my dreamless sleep.

More images of my sister flashed through my mind, and again I screamed and screamed for her to no avail. And just like last time, it changed halfway through.

This time I recognized my surroundings: the End.

I was running from tower to tower, shooting the heath orbs with expert aim, avoiding the eyes of the endermen. I didn’t know what I was doing, and I couldn’t control my actions: all I could do was watch. 

Suddenly I recognized the other figures that spotted the landscape, grouped in little bunches of two: the Cube members that were trapped in Minecraft. Were they insane? What were they thinking, going to the End like that?

And yet, it made sense. Jordan had hinted that the only way out was to beat the game, and the Ender Dragon was the technical finish to Minecraft.

For the most part, as far as I could see, everything was going smoothly. The health towers were destroyed, and they’d begun to shoot the dragon, myself included. I spotted Grape helping Dul up, each of them with cuts down their sides. Tomahawk had grouped up with TYBZI and H, and the three of them continued to shoot the dragon. I had another arrow notched for a shot when a familiar figure grabbed my arm.

“Come on, we have to help the others!” Graser gasped, pulling me towards them.

I stumbled but soon fell into step with him, letting arrows fly at intervals as we sprinted to reach the group. Suddenly, with the dragon almost dead, my eyes fell on TYBZI, fending off an enderman, with the dragon headed straight for him. Before I could move, however, another shape threw itself between them, stabbing the dragon between the eyes. Grape.