MATING

LASTOR'S POV

We are at my best friends and soon to be betas sister's birthday party, when all of a sudden I smell this amazing cherry blossom scent that starts to make my wolf ANTONIO go crazy. As I turn to see my brothers they have the same expression as I do, we look at each other and we start to walk towards the scent. When we get near to the scent we see that we are heading to our parents, I turn to talk to my brothers and ask them "Why do our parents smell like cherry blossom" to what they both answer "We don't know." We continue towards them as they turn and look at us, I ask my brothers through our private link if we should as them about the smell to what they say "Why not"

"Mother, Father" I say as we get near them while bowing our heads

"Alastor, Apolo, Ares" our parents say

"Can we ask you a question mother and father" Apolo says to them

"Sure sweetie, what is it?" our mother says

"Why do you smell like that" Ares says

"Like what?" my father says

"Like sweet cherry blossom or something like that" I say

They both look at each other as they are trying to understand what we are talking about, then look at us once again before they say at the same time "Could you three have finally found your mate." We look at each other and then at them and we say at the same time "It appears as we have but we don't know who she is yet."

"Well what are you three waiting for, go and look for her we want to meet our future daughter in law" they say as we are pushed back to the crowd to continue looking for our mate.

APOLO'S POV

As we leave our parents side we continue to follow the smell and it ends up where the present table is at but the scent is not as strong as it was before, we continue to follow the scent and it leads us out to the garden where some people are hanging out while have small conversations and drinking as I look at my brothers and say to them "Do you think she is still here or do you think that she already left"

"Don't know" says Alastor

"I hope she still hasn't left" says Ares

"Me two" I say

"Me three" says Alastor

We continue to follow the scent and it starts to lead us up stair to the pack rooms, I look at my brothers as I think to my self "Why is the scent coming to this area, could she be part of our pack" we continue and end up in our fathers office where the scent once again is weak but its there. I wonder who our mate is, how she looks, what her personality is like and where has she been for the past 2 years.

ARES POV

We continue to follow the scent and it ends up in one of the rooms where all the higher ranking wolves stay and we continue to follow the scent to one of the doors. We stop in front of the door where we can hear an angelic voice singing while in the shower, my wolf TARCICIO is starting to go even more crazy as he yells "GO TO MATE GO TO MATE" over and over again. I look at my brothers as I take ahold of the door knob, to what the nod there heads in approval.

We open the door and as I do the cherry blossom scent hits us all with force, I close my eyes as I take in the wonderful smell of our mate to calm my wolf down some what. As I open my eyes I see my brothers do the same, I guess ANTONIO and SILVANO where putting my brothers through the same thing my wolf TARCICIO had done with me.