ITALY

Isis POV

After taking a direct flight from Dallas Texas to Rome Italy, I am so tired of being on my bottom. The flight was 13 hours and 15 minutes long but it wasn't all that bad since I ended up seating next to my childhood friend Veronica Ricci, she is a vampire how lived near us and went to the same elementary school I did when I was a little girl but on our second year of middle school her vampire clan moced to Rome Italy which I totally forgot she said I can go with her and stay with her clan since I had no where to go.

After getting our bags we went to a waiting car and headed to the vampire clan house, Veronica had called ahead to let Fabricio Albertini know that if it was okay to take a werewolf friend that she hasn't seen in years to the clan house. She said that she would explain everything once we got there, which to my surprise he was okay with. We arrived at the clan house got out of the car and headed to the Vampire Alpha's office where there were 7 other people besides the alpha, as I got introduce I found out that the other people where the betas, the omega, the luna, the beta female and the omega female.

"So what brings you to this side of the world Isis" Fabricio asked me

"I left my pack in Texas" I said

"And what pack would that be" He asked

"The Silver Moon Pack" I said

"And why did you leave?" He asked

So I told him my whole story since the beginning of my parents death and the beginning of my beating, cuts and in slavement to the day I found my mates and mating with them and making that stupid promise and ended with the beating I got at school by the pack sluts all because they wanted me to stay away from my own mates which they didn't know they were because of the promise of not saying that they were until after graduating from high school, finishing off with finding out that I was pregnant with my mates pup. By the time I finish the girls had a sadness on their faces and the boys had anger written all over theirs, the only thing that I could do is look down and put my hands on top of my growing tummy.

"We are really sorry you went through all that Isis and don't worry you are more then welcome to stay with us as long as you would like" He said

"I am really grateful for accepting me and my pup in your clan Alpha Fabricio" I say

"Call me Fabricio no need to be formal after all we will be friends right" Fabricio said

"Correct" I say

"So what are you going to do to hide from your pack here" Veronica asked

"Total make over" I say with a big smile on my face

Next thing I know I am being pulled out of the office by all the girl and out the front door into a car, we drive to a beauty salon and they tell the lady's there that I am needing a complete make over. They start by washing and cutting my hair then blow drying it before coloring it white with black strips, after there I am taken to a clothing store to get a whole new closet of clothing. When we get home all the boys are shocked by my new look, they became speechless which was a funny site to see.

"So what do you all think" Irene said

"Wow" was their answer

"Now to change your name to something else that way they can't find you through your name" Sara said

"Well I was thinking of Veronica Moretti, it was my grand mother's name" I said

"Your grandmother was Veronica Moretti" the twins ask

"Yes, why?" I ask

"Veronica Moretti was the doctor that helped our mother during childbirth with us" they say

At that moment I start to feel more at home with them, they are starting to make me feel like family. We spend some more time talking and getting to know each other when we hear the phone ring and Sara picks up, as she does she looks directly at me and says she will inform the alpha of there visit to Rome and that she will let them know his answer as soon as possible.

"Well who was on the phone" Fabricio asked

"The alpha of the Silver Moon Pack" She said

Everybody turns to see me holding my stomach and shaking out of control, Veronica comes and sits next to me and tells me that they will not get near me or my child that she will protect us with her own life if its needed. After that Fabricio gets the phone and calls Eros and tells him that they are more then welcome to come but they have to stay away from their pack house because they have a new member and doesn't know how he would react around weres to which he agrees too, they say that they will be arriving within the next 24 hours and would like to meet with him to talk in person regarding their visit to Rome which Fabricio accepts gladly trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Well now I got a question Isis or should I say Veronica" Francesca said

"Ask away" I say

"Have you seen a doctor regarding your pregnancy?" she asked to what I shook my head no

"Okay so lets go and do that because we don't know when you will be able to go out again" she said

In just a few mins we are in a werewolf hospital getting check to see how my pregnancy is going, since I am pregnant with an alpha baby my pregnancy should be between 3 and 4 months long. The doctor comes in and sees me and she looks at me with so much love and care that it makes me feel like I know her from somewhere, I look at her and pay more attention to her and the only thing that comes out of my mouth is "GRANDMA VERONICA"