MAKEUP SEX PART TWO

ALASTROS POV

As I woke up today I didn't want to open my eyes I wanted to continue dreaming with my mate, dreaming how I had her in my arms and how I made love to her last night. I then heard babies crying and I open my eyes right away, when I tried to move I felt someone laying on my chest. I looked down to see my mate sleeping peacefully in my arms, I wasn't dreaming at all. I had had my pups in my arms, I did made love to my mate, I did fall asleep with her in my arms. Thank the moon goddess for bringing our mate and pups back to us, for protecting her during and after the fight.

Today Apolo will have his night with Isis, just like we had agreed all together and on the fourth night we would mark her as ours and ask her to mark us as hers. Right now all I want to do is stay in bed with her but I know that our pups need her, so I got to wake her up even though I know she is tired and how could she not be she fought four wolves by her self, got a cut on her side and then had sex with me.

"Wake up baby" I said

"No" she said

"Come on baby the pups want their mommy" I said

"Okay" she said

As she opened her eyes they are met with mine and we stare at each other before getting up, we went and took a shower when we heard a knock on the door telling us to hurry because the pups really wanted their mommy. We just laughed when we realized that it had been Apolo and Ares who sounded to be under a lot of stress, we hurried and got out, we changed and went into the pups room.

"Its okay babies mommy is here" she said and as if somebody had turned off a switch, the pups stopped crying.

"Okay how did you do that?" Apolo asked

"They just needed to hear their mommy" I said as I put my arms around Isis

"No what they need is a diaper change, new outfit and to be feed" she said by this time Apolo and Ares were about to leave when I grabbed them by the back of their shirt and brought them back in to the pups room

"And where do you two think your going" I said

"Go get the bottles" they both said

"No your not your all going to help change the pups" she said

"And I will go get the bottles" I said

"No your not, we will" mom said as they walked in to the pups rooms

"You are going to help change diapers to" dad said

After several very dirty diapers, we changed the pups clothing and fed them their bottle and put them down for a nap. Being a father is a lot of work, especially smelly but I wouldn't change it for anything.

APOLO'S POV

Yesterday was Alastor's night to be with our mate, Ares and I got to be with our pups. Today is my night to spend it to be with our mate, I still don't know what I'm going to do but I do know that she will be feeling loved. All day today we spent playing with the pups and getting to know them and their characters. They all have an amazing smile, sometimes my brothers and I would look at our pups and ask ourselves why they were so much like our mate and then they would do something that she would never do and we would say "there we are" and laugh our head off.

After changing the pups and feeding them, we put them to sleep and I grabbed Isis hand and led her out of the pups room as we say good night to my brothers. We go to our room and as soon as I open the door, there was a walk way that led to the bathroom lighted up by candles. She walked in front of me and headed to the bathroom, once in there the bathtub was filled with water and bubbles with candles all around the rim of the tub.

I put my hands around her waist and started to kiss her neck making her moan in delight, I started to put pull her shirt up and over her head and dropped it on the floor. I turned her around and started to kiss her lips nibbling them asking for entrance which she gave right away allowing me to deepen the kiss, while I kissed her I undid her pants and let them drop to the floor leaving her in just her bra and her undies.

She then starts to take my shirt off and pulls it over my head allowing it to fall to the ground, she then made her way down my chest, pass my abs to my pants undoing the belt and the zipper allowing my pants to fall down to the ground leaving me in just my boxers. We continue to kiss and I undo her bra strap and let it fall to the ground and then very slowly I start to kiss down her chest to her stomach ending at her panty line, looking up to her I put my fingers in her panties and slid them down her legs as I start to go up I take my boxers off and let them fall right next to her panties.

I start to kiss her lips once again and start to move my hands to her lower back and then down to her butt and I squeeze them she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist while putting her arms around my neck, I start to get in the tub without breaking the kiss at any moment. I start to sit down on the tub making her straddle me, with my hands I started to make her rub herself on my cock. At my actions she started to moan at the same time I was, she started to go faster and faster until we were both almost at our point of exploding. I help her go faster with my hands, making us moan even louder until we both explode out our excitement.

We got out and dried ourselves and then I picked her up bridal style and take her and lay her on the bed without breaking the kiss, as I lay on top propped up on my arms so I would put all of my weight on her I continue to kiss her down her jaw and down to her chest. Once there I took one of her breasts in my mouth and start to suck on it and flicking my tongue on it while with my free hand I start to massage the other one and pinching her nipple, after a while I switch from breast and do the same as I had done the other.

When I feel that she is enjoying what I am doing to her I bring my free hand and start to rub on her pussy, feeling how wet she is for me makes me moan at the same time she does. I continue to rub on her wet pussy for a few more minutes, then I move my hand to her clit and I start to rub it in circles making her moan louder for me. I start to pinch both her nipple and her clit as I gently bite her other nipple making her buck her hip up signaling my to take her, in one swift move I burry my self all the way to the base of my cock into her making her and me moan out with pleasure.

I begin to thrust in and out into her, while we both moan out with pleasure.

"Apolo" she moans as I continue to thrust in and out of her

"Isis" I moan as I start to slow down my thrusting so we both can enjoy ourselves and we can finish at the same time. As I continue to thrust into her I feel her walls start to wrap around me cock and I let out a moan

"Fuck baby you feel so good" I say and continue to thrust into her a little more faster getting us closer to our climax

"Faster" she said

"As you command my queen" I said as I continue to thrust faster and faster into her getting closer and closer to our climax.

"Fuck baby im about to come" I said

"Make me come with you Apolo" she says and I thrust into her even faster then what I already was to get her to hit her climax at the same time as me.

"Apolo" she screams as she hits her climax making me hit mine

"Isis" I scream my climax out

I fall off from her and as she turns on her left side I cuddle her from behind and we fall asleep together after our realize. I can't believe that after so many months I am finally able to feel her in my arms and smell her cherry blossom scent that I so much love and missed, to think of all the times I wanted to have her here with us all these months she was gone and to finally have her here makes me so happy.