POVS

EROS POV

Today I got a call from my pack saying that I am needed back in Dallas as soon as possible due to some rouge attacks, the fighters have been able to keep the things under control but they don't know why the rouges are attacking. I get everyone in the meeting room and inform them of what is going on back home and how me and Iris have to go back but we want them to keep us updated on what is going one here, they all agreed and Iris and I started to pack our bags to head home.

God I hope that its nothing serious and that its just some random rouges attacking randomly because if it was something more serious, I would most likely end up in war with who ever is sending these rouges to attack my pack. They will not live to tell the story of how they tried to take over of The Silver Moon Pack while we were out of town trying to get seven of the most important people of the pack, since it is the future of the Silver Moon Pack.

ALASTOR'S POV

"Antonio do you think that we will find Isis before she gives birth to our pups" I asked him

"I hope we do Alastor, I really want to be there when our pups are born" he said

"Me two Antonio, me two" I say

"Lets go for a run, I want to stretch my legs out its been awhile since I have been on a run" Antonio said

"Lets go" I said

We head down to the lobby and got to the forest that's just on the back of the hotel, I walk in to the forest to be able to take my shirt and pants off so I wont tear them to shreds when I shift into my white wolf. As I shift into my white wolf I am hit with a cherry blossom scent and all of a sudden I feel Antonio trying to take over, I sur press him the best I can to keep him from taking over.

"Mate" he says

"Are you sure" I ask

"Yes, mate go to mate" he says

"Okay then" I say as I start to run following her scent

As I am running I start smelling vampires and I mask my scent so they don't know that I am in their territory, I don't want to alert them of my presence just yet. As I get nearer to their house the scent gets stronger and stronger, I follow the scent to the second floor of the house. Where there is a beautiful girl who has white hair with black strips going threw them, she is looking out the window while rubbing her swollen belly.

"That's not Isis" I say

"Mate" is all he says

"How can she be our mate, we already have one who is having or pups remember" I say

"Mate" he repeats himself

"NO ITS NOT OUR MATE" I yell at him

As I turn away to start to walk away from the house I hear 6 more heart beats besides her, and realization hits me if she is my mate why is she pregnant with some other man babies. I get so mad and run as fast as I can away from there, I didn't want to start a fight when I still don't know where Isis and our pups are.

APOLO'S POV

"What are we going to do if we don't find them Silvano" I ask my wolf

"We will find them Apolo, if its the last thing we do but we will find them" he says

"Lets go out for a walk" i said

"Sounds good" he said

We start to walk to the park near by the hotel, as we get there I see parents playing with there kids on the games. I also see a couple who seem to be expecting a baby and I see how he is rubbing her back, then moves his hands to her stomach. How I wish we could do that with Isis, I miss her so much. I wonder if she thinks of us like we do of her, does she know how much I want to put my arms around her and just hold her and not let her go. All of a sudden I get hit by a cherry blossom scent, and Silvano starts to go crazy.