THE WAR PART ONE

ERO'S POV

Its been three months and we still have not found out who is the leader of the rouges that have been attacking us, we have thought of who might want to destroy my pack but keep coming up empty. Today we got a call from Fabricio saying that he has been training some members of his clan and that they are ready to come to Dallas when every we need them, right now I don't want to have anybody else here but I do appreciate my old friend for doing this for my pack and for me.

I am pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on my office door, after I say come in a member of my pack gives me a letter that was left on our pack door step. I opened the envelope and take the letter out and with it is a picture of my sons with an 'x' over their faces, I don't know what to think of this so I start reading the letter.

They took what was ours so we will take theirs from them, starting with the pack and ending with their pup. We will attack in two days, hope you are ready because we are.

I right away call Fabricio hoping he answers quickly, we will need his fighters sooner than what I thought we would.

"Hello" he said

"Fabricio its Eros" I said

"Eros how can I help you" he said

"How soon can your fighters be here" I said

"I can have them there as soon as you would like" he said

"Can they be here by tomorrow the latest" I said

"Yes but why" he asked

"The rouges have declared war and threatened my sons" I said

"They are getting their things ready to go as we speak, they will be there tomorrow morning" he said

"Thank you" I said

"No problem my friend and also Isis and the pups will be going as well but she will be staying at a hotel with them to keep them away from the fight and she will only show up before the war begins" he said

"That is understandable, I am just happy that they are coming home" I said

"Eros just know that she doesn't want your sons to know that she will be going back, incase they are being watched" he said

"Understood no one will know that she is here" I said

"Thank you old friend, see you tomorrow" he said

"Until tomorrow then" I said

We hung up and I had a big smile on my face, Isis and the pups are coming home. They will be here and once this war is over they will be in this house, now I have to make arrangements for the fighters that will be coming to help with the war. I get out of my office and call a pack meeting in the gala room, I get a lot of okays and yes alphas as I make my way to the gala room.

Once in the gala room, I inform the pack about the letter and also about the visitors that we will be having who will be helping in the war. I tell them we need to prepare at least ten to twenty rooms since I don't know how many fighters are coming, so I would like to have extra rooms ready instead of needed to get more ready that same day.

ISIS'S POV

Fabricio has been training me for three months now and I have become one of the strongest fighters here, my pups are starting to walk and talk. They are growing faster than regular babies do to them being werewolves and having alpha blood running through their veins, every time I see them I see my mates eyes looking at me which I love and make me happy. Although sometimes I wish they were here to see our pups growing up with me but it can't be, at least not now. I am brought back from my thoughts by a knock on the door, I get up and open it and see Fabricio in front of me.

"Pack your stuff and the pups stuff we leave to Dallas in one hour, the rouges have declared war and Eros need our help" he said

"I have had our stuff ready since we started training" I said

"Then go and get your stuff and the pups stuff in one of the cars while I get the other fighters that will be going" he said

I do as he said and went to the pups rooms and dress them and get them ready for a long flight, I grab their travel bags where they have their favorite toys and a coloring book with their crayons. When I finish getting them ready and put their travel bags on them, the girls come in and help me get them all in the car. We all head to the airport and get in the jet, once we are all in the jet it takes off and we are headed to Dallas Texas.