MAKEUP SEX PART THREE

APOLO'S POV

Waking up snuggled up to my mate made my day so much better just by seeing her in my arms, seeing her asleep is so satisfactory that I wish I could just take a picture but I am afraid of waking her up if I moved to get my phone. Instead I just staid laying next to her while she slept, looking at her while brushing her hair with my hand, trying not to wake her up. She starts to wake up and as she opens her eyes, I could see the love she has for us and we are glad to have her back in our lives.

"Morning beautiful" I say

"Morning Apolo" she says

"How are you feeling" I asked

"Good, glad to be back home" she said

"We are glad to have you and the pups back home as well" I said

"So what are we doing today" she asked

"How about we take the pups to the park with my brothers and then take you all out to eat at Makis" I said

"Sounds like a plan" she said

We got up and went to take a shower, I washed her body and hair. Every so often I would kiss her neck, her face or her lips. After the shower we dry ourselves and got changed, we go to the pups room to see that my brothers had them changed, fed and ready to go. Isis prepared the diaper bags and we head out, we spent the whole day with our mate and our pups. By night fall we go home and Ares takes Isis with him while Alastor, our parents and I take our pups up to their room to give them a bath, change them, feed them and put them to sleep and this time Alastor and I stay with the pups.

ARES POV

After we got back from spending the day with our mate and our pups I take Isis's hand and take her to the garden for a romantic dinner, under the warm summer night with the stars and the moon giving a romantic theme. We eat our dinner, before we head to our room where I had asked my parents to make a heart out of red rose petals on the bed spread, I also asked them to leave a wine bottle and two wine glasses for us. Yes I got to admit I copied my father on this, he did the same thing for mom when they first got together.

I open the wine bottle and pour some wine into the glasses, I give Isis her glass as I take mine and we go sit on the bed and I take out a box of chocolate covered strawberries. I get one and feed it to her, she eats it then takes my chocolate covered fingers sucking and licking them making me moan in pleasure as she does.

"God baby that was so sexy, you are making me so hard just by doing that" I said to her as she starts to lick her lips getting the chocolate off, she then takes a strawberry and feeds it to me. I then take her fingers and start to lick and suck on them taking the chocolate off of them, she then takes her tongue and licks the chocolate of my lips and as she goes to do it again I take her tongue in my mouth and start to suck on it.

She brings her lips to mine as we start to kiss she pulls my hair and brings me closer to her deepening the kiss, I try to lay her down on the bed but she wont let me. She breaks the kiss and takes my shirt off throwing it on the floor, she then grabs a strawberry covering my lips, neck, abs and stomach with the chocolate. She puts the strawberry down and starts to lick the chocolate from my lips, then my neck, then my abs and by this time I am breathing hard, she continues down to my stomach and she then looks up at me and undoes my belt, the button of my pants and my zipper. I help her take my pants and boxers off, as she keeps looking at me she takes my dick and starts to stroke it not breaking eye contact.

When my dick is really hard she licks the tip of it making me moan out her name, as I look at her I see her smiling. She then takes my dick all the way to the base and starts to move her head up and down my dick making me moan every time she takes me all the way to the base, she starts to go faster and faster as if she wanted to make me moan and grab her by her hair making her go even faster until I can't take it anymore and realize myself in her mouth and she swallows every last bit of my cum, making me hard once again.

I pull her up to me and start to kiss her, this time making her lay down on the bed. I continue to kiss her for a few more minutes until I feel like I can't take it anymore and I start to rip her clothing off of her, while I rip her clothing off all I hear is her moans saying my name which makes me want to have her naked faster. When she is completely naked I get between her legs and start to kiss her, I rub myself against her pussy and I hear her moan even louder.

In one swift and hard move I push myself all the way into her, we moan at the same time as she feels me inside of her and I feel her warm walls wrap around me. I start to move fast and hard into her grabbing her hair and pulling her more into me deepening the kiss, we moan with every thrust I do making my moves harder and faster with every thrust. I start to feel her walls start to wrap around me even more letting me know that she is near her realizing point, I continue to thrust into her both of us starting to get closer and closer to our realizing point.

"Yes Ares like that" she said

"You like it hard and fast baby" I asked

"Yes just like that baby" she said

"I love how tight you feel baby" I said

"I'm about to cum Ares" she said

"Me too baby, me too" I said

As we stare at each others eyes we hit our climax at the same time, we aren't able to keep eye contact anymore as we both close our eyes and ride through our climax without me stopping from thrusting into her over and over again making her cum again before I am able to finish filling her up with my seeds. As our climax comes to an end we are both way to tired to talk, so we just lay in each others arms and let the darkness take over our tired bodies.