HAPPY FAMILY PART ONE

ISIS'S POV

I wake up to find myself alone on our bed, I get up go to the bathroom and take a shower. As I washed my hair and body I felt sore on my neck and finished taking my shower, I get out and wrap a towel around body and one on my hair. I look at myself in the mirror and see my mates marks, three wolfs howling at the moon. I change and head to the pups room and they aren't there, I go down stairs and I hear voices in the tv room.

I walk to the tv room and quietly open the door, I see my mates playing with the pups. As I see them I smiled and went in and closed the door as quietly as I had opened it, I just stand next to the door watching them playing with a big smile on my face. When the pups saw me they started to walk to me, making my mates turn and see me just standing there looking at them, I bent down to be at eye level with my pups.

"How long have you been there" Alastor asked

"Long enough" I said

"Did you get enough sleep" Apolo asked

"Yes, thank you for taking care of the pups while I slept" I said

"Well we are the fathers after all" Ares said

We played with the pups for what seemed like hours, we laughed while making silly faces to each other. After a while we were joined by Eros and Iris as well as my brothers and Veronica, we all took turns playing with the pups. They then came to me and asked to play with LUPE, so I shifted and I let LUPE take over so she could play with the pup. They climbed on her, pulled her hair and ears, they also rode her like a horse and she let them do as they wished with her.

"How about we all go out for dinner" Eros said

"That sound like fun" Iris answered

"Well then lets go get ready to go out" Eros said

"Lets meet down here in a hour" I said

We all went to change and my mates helped me get the pups ready and then get the diaper bags ready, we then went and changed ourselves and headed down stairs to meet up with the other.

"You took an hour and thirty minutes and we said one hour" Veronica said

"Well we do have to change six pups before we change ourselves" I said

"Fair enough" she said

We head out to the restaurant where we have a reservation for all of us, Fabricio and everyone else have returned to Rome and promised to come visit. We were taken to our table and asked for our drinks. We looked through the menu and we decided what we wanted and placed our orders, as we waited for our food we had a great conversation about how the pups look like their fathers but with my light brown hair. Our food was brought to us and we eat it, we were brought some more of our drink and drank it while we continued having a good conversation.

We went home and had some more family time with the pups, Veronica excused herself and left the room. After awhile of her being gone I decided to go and check on her, as I got closer to the bathroom I heard her crying. I knock on the door and she opens it with tears on her eyes, I take her in my arms and lead her into my room so she can calm down. When we got to my room I open the door and we walk in and I lock the door before closing it, we sit on my bed and I just wait for her to calm down.

"Thank you Isis" she said

"Your welcome Vero, will you tell me why you were crying" I asked

"I haven't been feeling well" she said

"What have you been feeling" I said

"Just not myself" she said

"Okay well how about we just wait a few more days and if you still feel bad we will go to the doctor" I said

"Okay" she said

"Now lets go before everybody starts to wonder where we are" I said

"Okay" she said

As I unlock the door and open it we see my mates and my brothers standing in front of the door, I look over to Veronica as she is turning to me and we both burst out laughing.

"What is so funny" Alastor said

"O nothing" I said as I step out of the room

"What were you both doing in the room locked up" Horus asked

"O just talking" Veronica said

"About what" Ares said

"O girl stuff" I said as I looked at Veronica and we burst out laughing even harder

We head down stairs and join everyone else in the play room, the pups and everyone else look up and see us walking in. Alastor, Apolo and Ares sit on the couch next to their father as Apolo grabs my hand and makes me sit on his lap. He wraps his hands around my waist as Alastor and Ares take my hands in theirs. Veronica like always sits between my brothers, which brings a smile to my face.