MARKING

ARES'S POV

As I continue to see Isis sleep she starts to turn around to me and I lay down on to the bed allowing her to lay down on my chest, as she lays down on my chest she starts to rub herself on my leg. I call her but she doesn't wake up or move a bit. I know she is doing this without knowing what she is doing, the more she rubs on me the more my dick starts to get harder with every rub and moan she makes.

"Ares" she calls out and I can't take it anymore, I slowly turn so she is now laying on the bed and position myself between her legs.

I start to push myself into her slowly without waking her up, I start to pull and push myself into her without waking her up.

"Faster" she says as she opens her eyes

"No baby I am taking this slow this time" I said as I smash my lips to hers

We continue to kiss while pulling and pushing into her, we start to moan in pleasure that we are not paying attention to our surrounding but we don't care we are to focused on ourselves and nothing else. As we start to get closer to our climax our breath becomes shorter and shorter, my movements become faster and harder when I feel her walls wrap tighter around me making us scream out each others names as we climax.

"Having fun without us"

We turn to to see Alastor and Apolo looking at us while stroking themselves

"You can come and join us if you like" she says

I flip ourselves so she is now on top of me while still staying inside her, my brothers come and get in bed with us as we start to kiss Isis all over her body. We start to make her moan as we start to kiss her soft spots, before I know it she is pulled off of me and is put on Alastor.

He slowly pushes himself into her while he is seating down against the headboard making her ride him, Apolo goes behind her and pushes himself into her slowly allowing her to get used to him. I go and start to kiss her neck making her moan as she is riding both Alastor and Apolo, they all start to moan at the same times.

"Yes faster please" she says and both my brothers do as they are told, before they know it they are all hitting their climax.

Apolo and Alastor change spots and they make her start to ride them once again, in that moment I get up and go to stand next to her and she grabs my hard dick and puts her mouth around it taking it all the way to the base making me moan. While she is riding my brother and sucking on my dick I grab her by the hair making her go faster, at the same time Apolo and Alastor start to go faster as well.

"Im coming" my brothers and myself say at the same time

"I can feel her getting tighter" Apolo says as we all start to go faster and harder until we all finish at the same time.

We all get up and go take a shower with our mate, as we are getting in Alastor grabs Isis by her waist and start to kiss her while the water is falling on us. Apolo grabs her from behind and starts to kiss her on the right side of her neck just on her soft spot and I do the same on her left side, Alastor starts to kiss her on her left side as well, I start to rub her clit making her moan and get wet. We continue this until she starts to come all over my hand we all bite down on her neck making her climax even stronger, by the time she finishes we are licking our mark helping it heal faster.

When we finish taking a shower and we dry ourselves before we go and lay down on the bed with Isis on top of Apolo, she starts to kiss his soft spot while grabing Alastor's and my dick in each hand. All of a sudden we hear Apolo hiss and we look to see her marking him as hers, she then turns to Alastor and he gets closer to her as he kisses her on her lips she breaks the kiss to move down to his soft spot and bites down on him as well. When she turns to me Apolo is already in her and Alastor is positioning on her back entrance, when he is ready he nods his head telling me to kiss her so he can push himself into her which I do and at the moment that I make contact with her lips he pushes himself into her.

She continues to kiss me until she is about to hit her climax, I feel her teeth scrape my soft spot and as she reaches her climax she bites down on me marking me as hers. We stay like that for awhile, until she falls asleep and we all let her rest. We get up, change and go check on the pups who are being watched by our parents, the uncles and the aunt. They all turn to see us and see that we were marked which brings a big smile on our parents face, we just feel so proud to finally have our mate, being marked by her and having marked her.