GOING HOME

UNKNOWN POV

We have been attacking the Silver Moon Pack for several months now, we have also been attacking the packs near to them and telling them to blame the Silver Moon Pack for the attack. Yeah we know what you must be saying, why are we attacking them? Well just know that we will get our revenge on the Silver Moon Pack and on Isis Cleopatra Rivera for taking what is our, they will regret ever messing with us. We have been looking for Isis in Rome for as long as they have been looking, the only thing that we have found out is that she was pregnant and that maybe she already may have had them but we will not give up until we get our revenge.

ISIS'S POV

The pups are two days now and grandma said that we can go home today, I am so happy to be able to go home and get my babies in their cribs and get to sleep in my own bed. Irene and the girls said that they would be helping me with the pups when we get home, I really am grateful to have friends like them in my life. They have become a big part of my pups and my life, they have helped me so much since I got here and I will never forget that.

When we got to go home the girls stayed with the pups while I went to take a shower and change into new clothing, the pups were being change by the proud aunts and uncles. I got out of the shower, dried myself and changed into my new clothing. How happy I was when I was able to put on my old clothing and be able to put my socks and shoes on by myself, don't get me wrong I loved being pregnant but I hated having to get help to put my socks and shoes on.

When we got home we took the pups to their room and put them in their cribs, each set of twin in their own crib. After they had been fed and changed we put them to sleep and I went to my room to take a nap while the pups where asleep, the girls said not to worry they would be keeping an eye on them while I slept for awhile. When I was on my bed I couldn't stop thinking of my mates, what had they thought of the twins and the names I gave them, do they like them or do they wish they could have named them something else. I have been wanting to call them but haven't got the guts to do so, I haven't even called Eros or Iris either and I have been feeling bad about that. I then hear a knock on my door and got up to see who it was, as I opened the door I see Fabricio.

"Hey Fabricio, how can I help you" I said

"Can we talk" he said

"Sure" I said

"Lets go to my office" he said

I followed him to his office, once in there he sat on his chair and I sat on a chair in front of him.

"What do you want to talk about" I said

"Well the things is that there have been some rouge attacks on the Silver Moon Pack for the past few weeks and the day that Veronica left to Dallas with your brothers is was because they had received a letter saying that if your mates didn't go back to Dallas they would continue to attack them and come after you" he said

"Why wasn't I told about this" I said

"Because we didn't want you to stress and go in to early labor" he said

"What new information do you have about the rouge attacks" I asked

"I am about to call them to find out and I figured you would like to be here and listen for yourself" he said

"Thankyou" I said

He gets the phone on speaker and dials the number for the Silver Moon Pack, it only rings twice before Eros answers the phone.

"Hello this Alpha Eros" he said

"Hello Eros its Fabricio how are you" Fabricio said

"Not so well we are still being attacked but we haven't lost any pack members yet" he said

"That's good, do you know why they keep attacking you" Fabricio asked

"No we still haven't been able to figure that out but we hope to finish this before Isis decides to come back with the pups, we don't want the pups to be in danger at such young age" he said

"That is so true, if you need any more help don't think twice to ask old friend" Fabricio said

"Thanks old friend I will be keeping you updated on how its going" he said

With that being said they said their good byes and hung up, as soon as Fabricio ended the call I said the only thing that I thought never to have said

"Fabricio I want you to train me, I want to be ready to fight if they go to war" I said

"Are you sure" he asked

"Yes that is my pack and I am their future luna, I will be by their side to fight if it comes to war" I said

"When do you want to start" he asked

"When ever you are ready to start" I said

"Okay then, meet me in the training room in ten" he said

In ten minutes I was in the training room wearing a sports bra and shorts, ready to start the training. Fabricio said we would start my training in human form then we would train in my wolf form, that way I would be able to fight in both my human and wolf form. He said that we would train for three hours each day and we would take a break every half an hour so my body would get used to the training, then little by little the breaks would be further away until I didn't need a break and trained the whole three hours non stop. After training I went to my room and took a shower then went to the nursery only to see the girls finishing putting the pups to sleep, I go to each crib and give my pups a kiss on their head and wish them a good night.