"BLOOD MOON" - PREVIEW

Drip.

That smell...

Drop.

What is it?

Drip.

It smells sweet...

Drop.

Crimson...

Thick...

Warm...

Thoughts swirl around her mind in a panicked frenzy as saliva began to collect in her mouth. Her stomach twists in pain as she tries to turn away from the unbearingly delicious sight. Heart hammering in her chest with want as she fails with her own willpower once more.

As soon as she sunk her fangs into the flesh the vibrations stop and ease away as she ate her 'meal'. Tears flood her vision as she ate from the deceased person. Sadness and sympathy as well as empathy for the now dead welled up inside her body, apologies for what had happened to end up in this situation and for what she's doing to their shell of a body fell from the silvernette's lips as hushed sobs broke out in between munches.

Izuku Midoriya wasn't always like this. She wasn't always so hungry. Wasn't always an undead vampiric demon type creature. Wasn't always a girl, either.

She used to be a boy. A boy with forest green hair that was so messily twisted up in different directions and curls. Freckles lightly dusted over his cheeks and nose with big, round peridot eyes to match.

That was before his mother was killed at their home when he was only four years old and then kidnapped by the 'League of Villains' to be an experiment subject due to bejng born 'quirkless'.

That was almost twelve years ago as she is now sixteen years old. She hasn't given up on the heroes, not at all. She understood that news of quirkless toddlers being kidnapped and disappearing wasn't much of big news, but she still hopes that someone looks for them.

Staring at the arm she was biting into just moments ago, blood stained her lips and cheeks as her breath fogged in front of her.

It is winter.

It is night time.

It is safe.

During the winter months the members of the 'LoV' don't pay much attention to her, except Kurogiri. For a villain, the warp-gate holder is kind and polite as he is the only one who treats Izuku like she wasn't forcefully turned into a monster. He treats her as if she were his own child when he wasn't supposed to, which was comforting. But, it only lasted for so long before he started visiting less and less, only to give Izuku her 'food'. She understood he may have been caught treating her kindly, and Izuku forgave Kurogiri for distancing himself in her mind.

The reasoning behind Kurogiri's actions was simple. He didn't want to raise any suspicion on how he wants to set her free, to give her up to the heroes. He knew that if he spent more time with her, the other members would get suspicious. He couldn't stand how they treated her much less why they kidnapped them. Kurogiri was always against the experimentation. It was low, even for them.

Izuku Midoriya is the only one to 'survive' the experiments that were done to their body and mind.