"BLOOD MOON" - Chapter Nine (NSFW)

CHAPTER NINE
(FINALE)

The gender switch only lasted for a week more after Izuku and Ochako got together. Neither of them cared as long as they were together, so, in the end it was fine.

Katsuki and Eijirou got together about a month afterwards.

Almight and Yuri ended up together and getting married a year afterwards and were currently expecting.

Present Mic is still annoying the little sleep demon of a hobo teacher.

Midnight still scares the living shit out of Mineta after what happened during the exams.

Shinsou was added to their class their second year and was immediately dubbed "Aizawa Jr."

So much time has passed since that fateful day and it is now their graduation night. Everyone was either laughing or crying, thinking of how their days at UA has come to its last moments and what they were going to do in their future.

However, as they were partying, a short purpleheaded someone slipped vodka into the punch bowl while no one was watching and enjoying the festivities happening in their dorms.

- - - - -

'Something's not right... My head is spinning a little bit.'

She didn't drink much of the punch, not even half a cup but, the brunette was feeling more warm than normal. She started feeling tingles in her fingertips and felt a constant light buzz in her head, her cheeks a bit more flushed.

Izuku wasn't that affected by the punch. She drank almost 3 full cups of it and wasn't feeling much of anything, however, once she noticed that everyone around her was starting to slur their words and were red faced and were talking stupid she knew in that moment that someone tampered with the punch.

In ten seconds flat, she grabbed her lover and immediately left to their shared bedroom that has a bathroom in it. Setting the brunette down on the toilet seat, her musings were proved correct. Ochako is slightly buzzed. She was still sentient and able to make her own decisions, she was just feeling the warmth of it and confused as to why she is feeling like this.

"Why do I feel so warm, Izu?"

"Someone spiked the punch. Everyone else besides us is acting stupified."

Izuku runs a wash cloth under the sink faucet and drenches it in semi-cold water. After wringing it out a couple of times she begins to wipe the accumulated sweat off the brunette's forehead and nape, letting the cold cloth shock the girl back into reality and being sober little by little.

After a little while Ochako began to come back to her normal sober self, smiling tenderly before kissing the greenette softly on the lips. But, something, more like someone, was being a little too loud in the room next to theirs.

'Let's see... The person to the right of our room is, oh! Kacchan and Kirishima.'

("Fuck! Kats-suki, r-right there!")

Ochako blushes at the fact that they could hear them and the walls aren't exactly that thick.

"Oh my g-"