"BITE ME" - 1

Chapter One

Walking into the classroom Izuku makes his way to his assigned desk sluggishly, his face pale and his eyes dull, earning a few concerned looks from classmates.

It has been at least two weeks since the incident with the 'League of Villains' and Izuku looked as if he was getting worse and worse from either trauma or something else. No one could put their fingers on it, but everyone had a feeling of something big coming their way.

Feeling a light tap on his shoulder, the greenette lifts his head up to see the brunette, who is usually upbeat and bubbly, serious with concern and worry etched into her feminine features.

"Deku, are you feeling okay? You don't look, too, good..."

"I'm fine...just tired. I haven't been able to sleep well the past couple of weeks. I will be better when I'm finally able to get some shut eye."

Midoriya smiles weakly to his best friend, only to have it disappear as he fell unconscious onto the floor while sporting a high fever.

"Deku! Oh, god, he's burning up!"

---

'So much...pain!'

The boy wakes up to see his whole class staring at him with worry plastered onto their faces. His head and heart panging so hard with pain it's making him breathe rapidly, but shallow at the same time.

"You need to rest up, sonny. You collapsed from severe lack of sleep and energy. So, you will be fine with rest and some food."

The elderly lady who is the heart of UA, Recovery Girl, states as she sits in her over-sized swivel chair. Although it could be that she's shorter than average that the chair looks abnormally large.

'There's something bothering me about Midoriya... I feel something is off.'

The elder woman just shrugs it off and shoos the rest of the class out of the clinic. Uraraka asked if she could stay for a bit longer to which Recovery Girl gave her the okay as the elder goes to do an errand.

"Are you feeling a little better, Deku...?"

"Pain..."

The brunette furrows her brows in confusion until the door creaked open revealing a certain ash-blonde.

"Damn nerd, I brought his shit. Aizawa told me to. Here."

The firey tempered hero-in-training tosses the yellow backpack to the gravity eraser. Hearing the greenette groan of pain, they both see him roll onto his side and close to the edge of the bed.

"Oi, Deku! What's wrong wit--"

"Deku!"

The green haired boy starts vomiting up black blood onto the floor, Uraraka runs out of the room to grab any teacher or any staff member to call Recovery Girl leaving the ash-blonde with Izuku. His red eyes widened with concern and, surprisingly, fear.

The boy suddenly goes limp with his arm dangling over the edge of the bed where the sheets were dyed black with blood.

"Shit! Oi, you damn nerd!"

Going to him to check his pulse, he rolls the boy over and places his index and middle fingers together right below the junction of Izuku's jaw as Uraraka comes back with Recovery Girl, Aizawa, and All Might (in his weakened state).

"Is he o-oka--..."

The brunette couldn't even finish the sentence before Bakugo cut her off with a shake of his head, saying 'no' with a pissed off look.