"BLOOD MOON" - Chapter Four + A/N

A/N:

I have finished most of my packing yesterday and in turn I realized I don't have much at all. So, along with doing Thanksgiving Dinner this coming Sunday so I can spend some time with my friends I made here before I leave, (instead of on the actual day like I planned beforehand since I won't be here in the apartment anymore by the time it comes), I will also be doing tiny chapter updates.

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope it is a wonderful day for you and your friends and your family!!

NOW, ONWARDS WITH THE CHAPTER!!

+Em

- - - - -

CHAPTER FOUR

"I wonder why Aizawa is late."

"He probably fell back asleep without realizing it."

The brunette with rosy cheeks spoke to her friend that had an F-1 engine in both of his calves as the rest of the class mumbled quietly on why their teacher is late even more so than normal.

(If you haven't noticed already, everyone is aged up a bit.)

Slam!

"Shut up and everyone in their seats. I have news."

The hobo look-a-like authority figure stands in front of the teaching podium as he stares relunctantly at his class known as 1-A, or the 'Hero Class'. A tired sigh escapes his lips as he leans on the wooden podium.

"We have a new student coming into our classroom today."

The whole classroom is silent as they took in the information before it finally clicks in their brains.

"WHAT?!/IS IT A GIRL?!"

"SILENCE!"

Aizawa's hair stood on end as his eyes glowed a faint red while using his easure quirk to make the class shut up. Not a logical thing to do, nor does it make sense, but with as little sleep as the pro-hero gets it's a wonder how he isn't bat-shit crazy yet.

Somehow, with a little luck, it always works with the rambunctious class. They immediately shut up.

"Like I said, we have a new student coming into our classroom starting today."

Iida, being the rod-back student he is, raises his hand before Aizawa calls on him, albeit very reluctantly.

"Isn't it a bit late for a student to enter the hero course if they did not go through the physical and written exams at the beginning to determine whether or not they are eligible?"

The ravenette male really did not want to go through with this when he could be sleeping in his usual corner like the sleepy catepillar he is.

"Even though that is true, they have proven themselves to be worthy of being in Class 1-A."

A loud couple of knocks at the door startles the students, but not really Aizawa. With a grunt, the homeroom teacher tells Almight to come into the room.

As soon as the door opens, revealing the former Number One Pro-Hero 'Almight' in his now normal form, everyone was confused and voiced it.

"Why is Almight here?"

"That's a very good question, Kaminari. I am here for one reason, and one reason alone. I am here to talk to you about your new classmate as I am sure Aizawa has already told you."

The classroom quieted down and waited for the former hero to begin, a certain ash-blonde just clicking their tongue as they stared out the window all the while listening.