What do we do with him?

"Why the fuck do you have a living person here?!" A short man with black hair shouts while gesturing to the little.

"First of all, would you rather a dead fucking body, we don't want no fucking rotting body so no shit he's alive and second, it's not my fucking fault! He saw the body, he saw me! I couldn't just let him get away dumbass!" Josh shouts back. Tyler lets out another whine, all the yelling and swearing is hurting his head.

"Gee isn't going to fucking like this," the short man says. Josh rolls his eyes.

"I know Frank, that's why I'm fucking telling you guys so Bren and I don't get our asses beat," Josh explains to the shortie named Frank.

"What are we suppose to do with-"

"Kill him!" One of the other guys shout. Tyler's not sure if it's possible to be even more scared. The guy has brown hair and big brown eyes, he looks rather innocent.

"No! The only reason I killed that guy was because he saw me and started to dial the cops, all he needed was to press the dial button but I killed him before it happened! Killing is not part of the plan!" Josh yells. The man rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"You will have to watch him, Josh since you fucked up you're responsible for him, take him to your place, I refuse to deal with this shit," the man says once again.

"Ryan do you think I fucking wanted him to tag along?! I was as quiet as a fucking mouse and the guy woke up, now this fucking kid is here!" Josh shouts at the man, Tyler is assuming his name is Ryan.

"I don't care, what's your name kid?" Ryan asks, looking over at Tyler with his arms crossed.

"T-Tyler sir," Ryan's eyes flicker up and down at the littles appearance, not bothering to mention it.

"How old are you?" He asks another question.

"Twenty Three," Tyler answers. Ryan lets out a sigh and rubs his temples.

"Frank and I will tell Gerard and ask him what we should do with Tyler, for now keep him with you Josh, don't give him any information, he already knows our names and faces, if he gets a phone we're dead, no showing him addresses either okay?!" Josh nods his head. The group leaves including Brendon and Josh leans on the wall, his arms crossed and he looks at Tyler.

Tyler's so scared he's shaking, he's shaking so much it hurts.

"A-am I g-going to die?" Tyler asks quietly, Josh shakes his head now and walks over to the little and pulls out a key.

He unlocks the handcuff and releases Tyler. The little rubs his wrist to try to make the pain go away and Josh grabs it.

"Depends, if Gerard wants you dead, you will die. Now enough questions, come on," Josh tugs on Tyler's wrist so the little will start walking.

They enter the room that Tyler had woken up in. Josh shuts the door and locks it with a key so Tyler can't get out.

"Sit," Josh orders. Tyler sits on the bed as Josh grabs a little ribbon like thing.

Everything goes black for Tyler as the murder ties the blindfold around his head, covering his eyes.

Tyler hears clicking sounds and footsteps. Josh grabs his hand and leads him out of the room. Josh leads him in each direction he needs to go in.

The little scared that Josh will make him run into a wall or worse. Tyler hears a door open, a cold breeze hits his skin and he shivers.

They approach a car and Josh opens the door and helps Tyler crawl in, he does up his seatbelt before shutting the door and going to his side and entering the car.

Josh does up his own seatbelt, he may break the law but does love seatbelts, they've saved him from many crashes.

He begins driving, the two sit there in a silence. Tyler wants to take off the blindfold but is scared to, who knows what Josh would do to him if he did that.

"Little one, so you're a living kink?" Josh asks, the nickname sends shivers down Tyler's spine.

"N-No it's not a kink, I m-mean like some may use it as a kink but it's a l-life style," Tyler whispers. Josh nods his head. When he left the room he looked up what a little is.

"So you don't find calling someone daddy hot?" Tyler shakes his head no.

"Nuh uh... i-it's innocent," Tyler says to Josh, honestly sometimes Tyler would be naughty and call Jack daddy to be hot but then he got in trouble. The red headed male nods.

"Why do you wanna know?" Tyler whispers, wanting to know why all of a sudden a stranger wants to know all about littles.

"Excuse me?" Josh asks.

"Why do you wanna know?" Tyler raises his voices bit. He looks over at Josh even though he can't see him, Josh keeps his eyes on the road.

Why does he wanna know? Why does Josh care?

"Hello?"

"Just shut up," Josh growls out, scaring the little. Ty frowns and leans his head against the window.

For the rest of the ride Tyler doesn't dare to say a word to Josh in fear of being yelled at. Sometimes Josh would take sharp turns and it would scare Tyler.

They arrive at a house, Josh gets out of the car, he opens Tyler's door and helps him get out, they walk inside the house and Josh locks the door.

He removes Tyler's blindfold and Tyler groans as the light enters his eyes. Ty rubs them before being able to see properly again.

Josh walks into the kitchen and places the car keys on the table. Tyler stays in his spot, he watches the red head.

Tyler looks over at the door, it may be locked but he can unlock it... then he can escape, then he's free!

Here goes nothing...