Eleven: "I Don't Want to be Weak."

Calum knew what he wanted to do when he woke up in the morning, having already been thinking about his next action before he drifted asleep unwillingly

Calum knew what he wanted to do when he woke up in the morning, having already been thinking about his next action before he drifted asleep unwillingly. He wanted revenge, he wanted his wings back from Ashton and he wanted to cut something into Ashton's back.

He touched at his own words, the lies that were carved into his flesh and the light staining of blood from not being able to care for himself properly. He touched around his neck, fingers tracing over his adams apple and down his collarbone as he sighed.

He left his room, not bothering to change out of his shorts and into a long pair of pants. He walked around the house, Miri having followed him down as he mindlessly walked until he spoke up and asked where China was at. Miri took him quietly, knocking in the door a few times before pushing it open for Calum to go in.

He watched a China loosened the straps of the gloves around her hands, cracking her neck as she looked at him.

"Hey, Cal. Settle in fine?" She questioned, giving a dismissive wave towards Miri, sending him out as Calum moved closer.

"Yeah, thanks for letting me stay again, China. I really appreciate it all."

"Of course, Calum. You know that my doors have always been open to you. I'm glad you finally got away from him." Her touch was gentle against Calum's cheek, "But, uh, did you need something? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"Yeah, uh, I wanted to ask I could train with you. I don't want to be weak anymore. Weakness is what got me in this situation."

She smiled at him, going over to a wardrobe and pulling out a pair of gloves for Calum to put on. He followed her lead to the middle of the room, watching as she cracked her knuckles and squared up.

"You're not weak, Calum. You're broken." She told him, making him shrug.

"Then, I don't want to be-" Calum grunted in pain when he collided with the hard floor, a echoing pain in the back of his head from where it bumped off the floor.

China towered over his body, a smirk ghosting onto her face as she stared down at her fallen opponent. She stepped forward, Calum lifting himself to his feet when she ordered him up.

He caught on quickly to what she was doing and they circled each other for a moment, protecting their faces with their fist. Calum was first to make a move, going for a swing that China easily blocked. She dropped to the ground, swiping her leg under Calum's and making the younger boy crash to the ground.

She got on top of him, pinning his hands down to the ground. He stared up at her as she counted down from three. She let him up when she timed out, swiftly turning to the side when Calum threw another punch, grabbing the boy's arm and forcing him to the floor. China kicked his foot out from underneath him and made Calum stumble at the loss in his footing.

She stood as he stumbled, sending her elbow up into his jaw and sending the boy falling back. She struggled to pin Calum down for a second, twisting her body awkwardly to avoid the jab Calum was trying to aim for her kidney. She knew from the experience in fighting that she had of how painful those were.

Calum flipped them over, narrowly avoiding when China's knee almost hit his manhood. He winced when China threw him off, hurriedly standing back to his feet and ducking under China's high kick. The young boy tried her own same move again, China successfully grabbing his ankle and yanking him forward, causing Calum to lose his balance and find his way to the floor again.

"You fight well, Calum," She told him as she cracked his knuckles, staring down at Calum, who hadn't made a move to get off the floor as he clutched his head. "Do you think you need a break?"

"No, I'm good." He said.

He stood to his feet again as he balled his fist up, refusing to be a victim of his own weakness, especially when he had already lost so much to his pathetic nature. She smiled in a proud sense, shaking her arms out to loosen up before balling her fist again.

They went back and forth, Calum loosing and hitting the ground more often than not. He didn't stay on the ground long, raising to his feet without China having to order him around. Every punch or kick Calum directed towards the shorter but more powerful woman was refuted and turned back onto him.

The wind was knocked out of him, China pressing the rule of no mercy or indifference toward him because he wasn't used to fighting against her. He didn't want her to go easy on him, nothing had been easy for him so far.

Blood pooled into his mouth when his lip burst from a slit a few days ago. He spat it to the side, pushing off on his palms to stand again and face China. Her hand was splattered with his blood, his pink lips tinted into a dark red when he wiped them off with the back of his hand. She watched him as he stood in a fighting stance again, determination flowing from his body to get further than barely winning a match.

She moved around Calum, running circles around him in their fights as he examined her movements. He waited back to see what she would do, nodding to himself when she caught to onto what she was trying to achieve, China's punch giving Calum just the opportunity he needed against her.

He grabbed her wrist after dodging her punch, his back pressed against her chest as he twisted her wrist in his grasp and burned her skin with friction. Her guard faltered, his foot hooking around her ankle and pulling her leg out from under her and making her crash to the ground as he quickly unraveled himself from her embrace so he wouldn't fall with her.

He stood over her, looking at her for the validation of what he did, only greeted with a solid kick to his leg that sent him crashing down as well. She climbed over him, pinning his hands down as she looked down at him.

"Don't let your guard down, ever. I'll help you learn to defend yourself but I'm not going to help you change. You have to that yourself, Calum. Because being broken is a wonderful thing, you can build yourself back up into whatever evil you want."

{~~~~}

Wise words from our girl China, aren't they?

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Calum seems to be moving on, doesn't he? Wonder what he's going to be training for?

And, that's all. Au revoir....