Thank you

Mina's Pov

Mina's Pov

I went to the office. As usual, i will do my work. When i arrive at my office, i see a bouquet of flowers on my table.

My eyebrows met because of confusion.
Who would send me this?

I take a look at it when i sat on my chair. As i was analyzing it, i see a card hidden at the flowers.

'Thank you for taking
Care of me..
                             -Chim'

I smiled at this letter. I placed the bouquet at the side and continue my work.

Hours have pass and its already lunch time. I was about to leave when the door of my office opened revealing Jimin.

"Come in." I said. He came in and sit at the chair infront of my table.

"Where are you going?" He ask me. He must have notice that i'm packing.

"Out for lunch"

"Great! Let's go" he stood up and look at me.

"Where?" I asked and furrow my brows. Do i still have to do something?

"Lunch of course. My treat"
"Why?"
"You took care of me yesterday, so i want to pay you back"

I just followed him. We went to his car.
He opened the door for me. I just thanked him and smiled. He smiled back at me. I miss his smile.

"By the way, thank you for the flowers"
I said while he is driving.

He just smile and kept looking at the road. I don't know where he is taking me but i know it's not gonna be boring.

We reach at the destination. He took me to a restaurant. I look out and smile. He took me to the Japanese restaurant we used to hang out before.

"Remember this place?" He ask. I was smiling outside the window. I look at him and smile too.

"Of course i do, i miss this place"

I am so happy that he didn't even forget this place. He went out of the car and open the door for me.

When we went inside, we sat on our usual spot. It hasn't change at all.

"Jimin? Welcome back!"

I heard a voice approached us. I knew this voice. I look up to see the woman that always served us before.

"Ahjumma!" Jimin stood up and hug her. I also stood up and greet her also.

"Wah.. you didn't visit here for 3 years"

Wait.. does that mean that he used to visit here while i was away?

"By the way ahjumma.. You remember her, right?"

Jimim point at me. I look at ahjumma. She was thinking for awhile..

"Mina?" She was shock and i just nodded

"Omo!! I miss you honey!" She hug me and i do the same.

"It's been so long."

"I know. I'm sorry i didn't visit you here"
We let go of the hug.

"It's ok. Now, what do you want?"

"The usual please. I hope you still want it." Jimin said. He look at me and we sit at our spot.

"I still want it Jimin." We smile at each other. Ahjumma left us.

'Is this the right time to talk?'

I ask myself. I am thinking right now if i will tell him the reason why i didn't return for 6 years.

"Um.. Jimin?" He look at me.

This is it

Jimin's Pov

I look at her. I see that somethings bothering her.

"What is it?" She looks hesitating.

"Nothing.."

I just sigh. I can't force her to say whats her problem.

I just look at her while she is working something on her phone.

She looks so beautiful. She just matured a bit but still. She still my Minarii that i love before. While she is bothered, i took my phone and took some selca of her.

I look at it.

'Cute'

::::::::

I'm already at my penthouse. It's already night time. I'm laying on my bed.

Mina's dad talk to me awhile ago through the phone. He told me everything. Now i know the reason. I blamed her. He told me that he is sorry.  And he told me to take care of her. He already knows that i love her, because of my actions before.

That's why he notice. And i will make Mina mine. I will make her love me too.

___________________________