Not Again

Mina's Pov

"We have planned to stay there for good"

That line made my eyes widened. It was so sudden to make this decision on the spot.

"What?" Is all i can say.

"Why did you think of that?"
I don't even think of a reason of why will they Stay there. Are they leaving me here?

I started to think some decision. I want to be with them, at the same time, i want to stay.

---

Jimin's Pov

Work is now done. I've made my way to my penthouse to rest. Eventhough i was tired, i forced myself to my room and take a bath. I still need to warm up my body.

After that, i wear my white shirt and some black slacks. I made my way to the the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee.

I went to the living room with my coffee and started to do my works in my laptop. I still have some things to be done actually.

In the middle of my work, i heard the elevator of my penthouse open.

Who could it be? It's already 9:25 in the evening. I didn't bother to look at the elevator even a simple turn can do. The elevator is just at the far back to where i was sitting.

I am not scared actually. The receptionist will be out in 9:30. So maybe i know who will be there. They won't allow somebody i didn't know to come here.

"Jimin"

There i heard an angelic voice. By that only word, i already knew who it was.

I turn my body to look at her. I smiled at her presence. But what is she doing here at this hour?

"Mina. What are you doing here? At this late?"
I ask. I see that she is not happy nor sad. Its difficult to read her face now. She looks at me while walking and she sat across to where i am.

She sigh before handling me an white envelope. I furrow my brows thinking whats inside this thing.

I took it from her hand. I glance at her for a while before opening it.

I read what's inside then first thing i saw was, 'Resignation'

I think for a moment to process what i read. It's like my mind is empty reading this.

"What's this?" I ask. I kept my straight face. I didn't know how to react at this moment.

"I am leaving. I will come with my parents at Daegu."

She still looking down. I release a deep sigh before opening my mouth again.

"I won't accept this." I put the letter at the table. I stood up and went straight to my room leaving her behind.

I know i am being selfish now but what can i do? I am not ready to lose her. AGAIN.

Third Person's Pov

Mina immediately followed him from behind walking fast to catch with him.

"Jimin can you please accept this.?" Mina's voice is now demanding.

She is now having a hard time to decide, but she wants to be with her parents. They are getting older so she wants to take care of them.

Jimin take a turn to face her.

"I said i don't want to accept it!"
Mina flinch at the sudden raised voice.

"Please. Stop being selfish. I have my reasons Jimin."

Jimin didn't care about her reason's. He only wanted Mina to be by his side. She is the only one who stays by his side and now she is leaving him.

"When i say no, it's a NO." Jimin is not mad. Sadness made him like this.

"Why?!" Mina raised her voice. She is not also happy about her decission. Her tears are now visible in her eyes.

Jimin just stared at her not wanting to talk.

Mina sigh and pulled her hair back with her hand.

"Accept it or not, i am leaving. "

Mina was about to take a turn and leave but a sudden action from Jimin made her stop.

Jimin didn't know what to do. He only want Mina to be with him. All of a sudden, Jimin walk faster to her.

As he reach infront of her, he gently pushed her to the wall and pinned her. His hands went to the crook of her neck as he suddenly kiss her.

'I will give you a reason not to leave me again'

_______________________________