Brave

Mina's Pov

I'm here now at eomma's house in Daegu. It's been a 2 weeks since I left our house. And also a week since Jimin didn't came to work.

You are probably wondering how I knew. It's because I kept contact with Donghyun. He will update me about what is going on with him.

Now, I really don't know what to feel. When that time, my love for him was slowly disappearing. But I know there is still a half remaining.

It still hurts me. We've known each other for almost half of my life. I didn't expect him to do this to me.

I suddenly remembered what he said before. He loves us both. But why did he do that? He promised me to not leave us. But I guess he broke that promise.

When I came here, eomma was still confuse why all of a sudden I came, with my son.

2 weeks Ago

The door was open by her mother. She smiled at her but soon disappeared when she notice a luggage she was holding, carrying her son and her daughter's red eyes.

"Omo!.. Honey what happened?"

"Eomma.." before she could say anything, she pulled her in, helping her carry the luggage to the living room. She put Chanseong on the sofa and let him play.

"Mina, what happened? Why are you here? Did something happened?"
Mina couldn't say a word instead, she tears up again.

Her mother gave her a hug, patting her back.

"It's okay.. You can tell eomma everything"

Present

When I told eomma about what happened, she was a little mad. She told me to stay with her. But, she told me that she will go back to Japan in 2 weeks.

I need to make my decision.

About my friends, they didn't know what happened to us. But Yeonjun and his mother knew since eomma told them just in case Jimin will come to them to look for me.

I'm here at the bathroom. I took Chanseong to bath since he just woke up 30 minutes ago. I just stare at him while he is on the bath tub, playing with the water.

When he is done, I dress him up to go to the dining to eat breakfast.

"Morning, eomma." I said then took a sit while eomma is preparing the table.

"Good morning for the both of you." We smiled at each other before she sat down with us to eat.

Meanwhile

Jimin's Pov

It's been 2 weeks now. I really miss them. I miss seeing my son, playing in the living room. I miss seeing my wife cooking at the kitchen. I kept calling Mina but she is out of reach.

I've never went to the company for a week. I just stayed at home, hoping for them to come.

My father took care of me these days. I already forgiven him. He already showed me how sorry he is. Now, he took care of the company while I'm absent.

"Son, come here eat breakfast." I broke my eye contact with the door since I'm in the living room and stood up to go to the dining.

We both ate in silence. Well, I didn't have a mood to open a topic.

"C'mon son. We can't just be like this all the time. Don't worry, alright? We will find her. I'm sure she is staying inside of the house that's why it's hard for us to find her." I showed him my smile then continue eating.

Third Person's Pov

Mr. Park went to the office. Before he left his house, he told Jimin that do not forget to take care of himself.

He entered the office and started to review all the papers. He already knows about this. He was working on his father's Company before.

Mr. Park called Donghyun to his office to report to him the news.

"Good morning, Mr. Park." He greeted and now to him.

"Good morning, Donghyun-shii. Perhaps you know why I called you here."

"Yes sir. It's still the same. No signs of Mrs. Park nor her son." He said looking down.

"Very well. Okay. Update me when you got something from her. We really need to find them as soon as possible since my son needs them"

"I will sir" he bowed again before he got back to his office.

Donghyun's Pov

I sigh deeply once I landed my butt in my chair.

Mina Noona told me not to tell them everything. I was assigned to find them. I'm really sure sir Jimin didn't know I am the one that Mr. Park told to look for them. Because if he knew, he will question me where they are since I was with Noona when she left.

I took my phone on the table to call noona.

"Hello?"

"Hello Donghyun? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just to tell you Noona that Mr. Park is still looking for you."
I heard a sigh from the other line before she spoke again.

"But whatever they say, just give it a reason Donghyun"

"Noona?" She hum in response.

"Will you come to him? His father told me he really needs you. Also, he told me before that he didn't came to work because he is waiting for you at the house."

There was a silence at first

"I need some space."

"Okay Noona. I need to go. Bye Noona, take care"

"Bye Donghyun. Thank you"

We both ended the call. I put my phone in my pocket and lean on my chair then grinned.

'I'm sure you both will get together again'

Both of you might be thousand miles away, but your hearts can't survive without each other's piece. And it will always find a way for you to be together again.

_______________________________________________