Return

Third Person's Pov

Mina accompany Jimin at his and grandfathers house after the funeral. She needs to be on his side at all times now that he is lonely.

Their other friends attended sending their condolences to him. Mina's parents were there too.

Mina is now at the kitchen, preparing some dinner for Jimin. While he is at his room resting.

After she was done, she went to his room, carrying a tray of food.

"Jimin?" Mina slowly open the door then saw Jimin looking at the window. He is spacing out.

Mina went to the small table provided in his room and put the food. He approach him.

"Eat now Jimin. I made you a dinner."

Jimin look at her then smile.

"Thanks Mina, but i'll just skip it."
He said then look again at the window.

Mina is now standing beside him looking at him.

"King won't like it if you skip your meal. Jimin you have to eat."

He finally smile at her statement. Atleast he still have a person who still cares about him.

He turn around and walk to where the food is. Mina finally made Jimin eat on this situation. She approach him.

"Aren't you joining me?" Jimin ask when he saw Mina just staring at him.

Mina shook her head.

"It's okay. I will eat after you are done." Jimin also shook his head. He shove some of his food, like feeding Mina..

Mina just look at him.

"C'mon. Your food is delicious. King won't like it either if you don't eat."

Mina smiled then ate with him. He is feeding her like a baby.

"I can do it..." Mina said then took another spoon then join him.

-----

Jimin woke up in the morning. His eyes immediately search for Mina. She accompany him at his house then stayed overnight.

He didn't saw her at his room so he stood up and prepared himself. He got out then went to the guestroom.

There he saw her, peacefully sleeping like an angel. He approach her and look at her sleeping.

He crouch down to get a better view of her face. He remove the strand of her hair that is falling to her face then started cupping her face.

Jimin's Pov

She is so beautiful. Her skin is so soft. I can't even remove my gaze at her. She is so addicting.

I'm very thankful that she is here with me. Like she will never leave me again. I hope. While i was mesmerizing her, a door bell interupt me.

I went down to check who it is. I already made the people who worked here leave except for the bodygaurds.

I open the door. I was so shock at first to see the person but immediately changed it to madness.

"What are you doing here?" I ask still glaring at him. I really don't want to see him after what happened before.

"I-i'm sorry about your grandfather" he said. He is about to cry but i didn't mind it. He doesnt deserve my presence.

"Wow. After all that happened? You return?" I said in a sarcastic way.

I ignore him and about to close the door but he stop it.

I just come inside while he is following me.

"I am really sorry about what happened before Jimin. I am here now to fix it. And i promise that i will make it up to you.."

"I'm sorry but i don't need you anymore. King just died yesterday and now you showed up? Can't you just get out of my life!!"

I couldn't take it anymore at the point that i yelled at him. He is now looking down crying feeling guilty but i still didn't mind him and glare at him.

"No matter what you will do, you will never be a good FATHER to your own son.."

________________________________