Feel

Mina's Pov

Me and Jimin are normal now. He always talk to me now like before. We have been so close to each other.

And now, me and my friends are hanging out. We planned to meet each other for a bonding.

We are now at the cafè we hanged out before. We talk about our memories in the past.

"Taehyun is so small before and we always tease him when he can't reach the pool before" Minhyuk oppa said making us laugh and look at Taehyun who is embaressed right now.

"It's okay Taehyun-ah, look at you right now. You already grew up." I said ruffling his hair. That's one of my habit.

"Let's go to the arcade guys!" Tzuyu said.

"C'mon. Let's go" Taehyun said. Well he loves arcade so...

::::

Days have past and i've been doing great. My parents will be here in a month. Minhyuk oppa and I are not seeing each other because he's been so busy. Tzuyu, Taehyun and I are always hanging out. Yeonjun sometimes comes with us.

Now, as usual, doing my work. I was doing my work when suddenly, Donghyun came in..

"Noona, do you wanna have lunch?" He ask.

"I'm sorry Donghyun-ah. But i have company today. Maybe tomorrow,ok?" I tell him and he just nod and left. I felt sorry for him. We never hang out these days anymore.

Donghyun's Pov

I am so sad now that noona can't come with me today. I am planning to treat her because it's my Birthday. As i sat an my table, sir Jimin came out from his office. I bowed to him..

He went straight to Noona's office??

I've been suspecting now. Is there something going on between them? All i know is that, they are friends.

But i notice that sir Jimin is always going out with Noona.

I have a feeling that Sir Jimin likes Noona..

Third Person's Pov

"Ready to go?" Jimin ask when he entered Mina's office.

Mina stood up and grab her bag.

"Let's go"
They went out of the building. Jimin starts to drive to where their destination.

"Where are we going Chim?"
Mina ask looking at Jimin who is driving.

"I'm taking you to my house."

"Why?"

"To have lunch. I want you to see someone so stop talking."

Mina has no idea about this someone so she let it slide and waited for them to arrive

Mina's Pov

He park the car outside and lead me inside

He park the car outside and lead me inside. His house haven't change at all.

I just followed him from behind and stop at the dining area. The foods are already prepared.

Jimin took me to one of the chairs and we started eating.

I didn't come here for years so i was not much familiar to this place. And their maids are all new.

Once we are done, one of the maids handed Jimin a tray with some foods. I wonder why..

I just follow him from behind and we stop at this one room. It looks so familiar but i couldn't remember.

I opened the door for him and he went inside first. Once i was inside now, i literally surprise to what i see..

It's Jimin's Grandfather laying on the bed. He is so week now that he can't even move too much.

"King.. it's time for your lunch." Jimin whispers to him. I helped him prepare the foods on the bed while he is making him lean on the headboard putting pillows at his back.

He look at me and Jimin notice it. He must've thinking who am i.

"King? Remember her? Mina?" Jimin said. King just look at me. After awhile, he smiled at me.

"M-mina?" I nodded and hug him. He slowly hugged me back.

"I'm sorry King that i just visited you now" i said and we let go of the hug. He just smile at me and nodded telling me that it's okay.

Jimin and i helped him eat because he is weak to eat by himself.

After he ate, we just have a little chat. He can still speak though.

"You know? I really want you to be together." He said making me fluttered. Jimin is out to take the plates in the sink so we are alone.

"Do you have feelings for him Mina?" I am now blushing at his question.

I am too shy to admit but, YES. I have feelings for Jimin. Eversince we were in highschool.

"I do have king. But i'm not yet ready for relationship." I said looking down.

He just hug me putting my head on his shoulder while he gently holds my shoulder.

"It's okay honey. Love is not something to be rushed. Love can come on the right time." He said

I just nodded at him. This will make me calm.

___________________________