Gift

Mina's Pov

"Jimin where are you taking me? This is not the way home." I ask when i notice that he is not taking the way to his home..

"Just relax.. This is my wedding gift for us.."

"You really are full of surprises" he chuckled and continued driving.

---

"Jimin what is this??"
I ask when i got out of the car.

"Remember what i ask before of what kind of house you wanted?"

My eyes widened in surprise. He actually made my dream come true.

"You brought this house?"
He nodded.

My eyes got teary because of happiness.  We are going to live in a beach house just like what i dream.

I instantly hug him.

"Thank you,Jimin!" I said hugging him tight. I felt him kiss my temple.

"Anything for you, love"

Third Person's Pov

"Surprise!!!" Mina was so startled to hear them. Once they open the door, they were welcome by their friends and Mina's Parents.

"Wow, when did you got here?" Mina ask.

"About an hour ago.. By the way, Congratulations on your first Baby!!"
Minhyuk said. Mina is confuse.

"How did they knew"

Mina look at Jimin who is beside her.

"I already told them"

"Auh.. You didn't tell me first."

"C'mon. We prepared a foods for you both.." Yeonjun said.

---

Mina is now at the balcony, enjoying the view. The wind touching her skin makes her relax. She suddenly felt a blanket covering her body.

"What are you doing here? You supposed to be at the room, resting" Jimin said in a Concern tone. Mina just smile.

"It's okay. I like this view."

"Whatever you say." Jimin is now hugging Mina from the back..

"Jimin?" Mina called in a low tone. Jimin hum in respond.

"Thank you for everything."

"No need to thank me. Besides..."
He caressed Mina's tummy before leaning to her ear.

"You gave me the best gift that no one can give. And i can't wait to see my child running around this house."
He kiss her temple.

"I love you, Minaring."

"I love you too, Chim"

4 months Later

Mina's Pov

I am just sitting on the bed, leaning my body to the head board. Since Jimin made me stop working, i really don't know what to do.

Just like i'm trap in this house. But, he will make sure to come home early to take care of me.

Jimin will be home at 5pm. I glance at the clock and its still 4pm.

I suddenly felt hungry. So i went downstairs slowly to cook some toasted. If Jimin is here, he won't let me do things like cleaning.
He said that if i don't have anything to do, i can freely call him.

In the middle of my cooking, i heard the door opened. I assume that its Him.

"Didn't i told you to rest?" He ask

"I'm hungry." He approach me and took the spatula from my hand.

"Just sit there. I will take care of this." He said and he started cooking.

I went to the counter to sit. When he was done, he gave me the bread and i started eating.

"You should've told me you are hungry. I could have bought you foods."

"I just thought you are busy" i said munching the food.

I heard him sigh. He suddenly carry me making me surprised. He made me sit on the table while he sat at the chair where i seated.

I just continued eating.

He look at my belly who is already 6 months.

"Can i talk?" He ask pointing at my tummy.

I chuckled and smile before nodding. He came near my tummy with his hand holding to the counter on my both side.

"Hi baby.. Appa is here. I am very thankful that you didn't make eomma very tired. Please be a good baby when you are born, okay?" He said in a calming voice.

"Ahh.." i squinted when i suddenly felt something on my tummy.

"He answered you, appa" i said when i felt it kick.

"Stop hurting eomma, okay baby?" There i felt it again. Now, Jimin felt it too as his hands are now caressing my baby.

We both smile everytime the baby is answering and listening to us.

"Appa and eomma loves you very much" Jimin lasts words is making me emotional. He got up and hug me as i hug him back.

________________________________