Almost

Third Person's Pov

"I..."

Before Jimin can say anything, As if on timing the rain started to fall.

"Ughh.."Jimin groaned and look up then glance at her. He held her hands to run to the car, but Mina just froze at her place. She is smiling like an evil kid.

Jimin was so confused to what's going on to her. Out of the sudden, Mina kicked the ground, splashing some water to him.

He was still holding her hand while she is splashing and playing like a kid. Jimin just giggle at her childish acts but he went with it. He started to splash on her making them look like a mess because of the dirt.

While they are running around, Mina slip and fell on the ground. Jimin alerted himself to her to check if she was okay. He crouch down to her level to see if she has some wounds on her body.

Mina's Pov

When he approach me, he check every inch of my body if i am hurt.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded at him and smiled. I continued to play with him.

I dig my hands to the wet dirty soil and started to wipe his face with it. I just trying my best to hide my laugh.

He was shock at my action.

"Minarii!.." he giggle at the same time.

He also did the same to me but to my neck. We are now giggling at our childish acts.

Jimin's Pov

Everytime i spend my time with her, i just getting myself more inlove with her. I am falling deeper everytime i see her happy with me. I really love her that i will do anything just to keep her by my side.

-----

Mina's Pov

3 weeks later

Jimin already went back to work. He is doing great now after what happened to Jipap. I also continued my work but not today.

I am here now at my parents house. They said that it is important that i need to have permission to Jimin to not come to work.

I am at their living room now waiting for them to come.

As i was thinking, a footstep was heard from the hallway making me look at the direction. There i saw my parents approaching me. I gave them a hug. After that, i release the hug and sat on the living room.

"So, why did you call me??" I ask

"Um.."
My dad glance at my mom. My mom smiled at him.

Okay. I think somethings not right..

"Mina, your mother and i thought about..."  dad hesitate to complete his sentence making me more confuse and nervous.

"About what?" I ask so eager to know what's going on.

My mother hold dad's hand to make him calm.

"We have been planning to move to Daegu" i look at them with my shock expression.

"Why? Are you going to leave me here??" I ask. I am now smiling at them but a sad smile.

"No Mina." Dad said shaking his hand.

"Then what do you mean?"

"We planned that..." dad paused for a moment before continuing.

"We have planned to stay there for now."

__________________________________