Those Memories

Mina's Pov

I'm already prepared to sleep. I'm here on the bed, ready to lay my body to rest. Jimin came to the room with a box. I sit up straight and look at him confuse. He sat beside me as I move myself close to him.

"What's that?" I ask.

"It's just my little gift for you before your birthday ends."

He handed me the box. My brows furrowed in confusion. I open the box and saw several pictures. And it's not just a picture, it's a picture of us.

I've never seen this pictures before.

"Your mom took those pictures secretly without us knowing."

Now I know why...

I took it in my palm and started to review our memories before.

There was a picture that me and Jimin play on my backyard.

And there's a picture of us eating at the living room. I think i 13 that time..

Without myself knowing, I am already smiling while looking each of the pictures..

I made to the last one. It's the picture of me and Jimin in the airport, hugging. It's the last time we met before i lost contact to them..
A single tear suddenly rolled down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" He cupped my cheeks making me face him. He wipe it off with his thumb and peck my forehead.

"I just remembered this photo. It was our last meeting before I didn't came back."

He put my head to his shoulder. I lay my head to his shoulder while hugging him..

"I'm sorry, Chim" he rubs my back trying to calm me.

"Shh.. no need to say sorry. I already forgive you." I calmed down and face him.

"Thank you.." he connect our lips while his hands still on my cheeks.

"Let's go to sleep now, I already made Chanseong sleep." I smiled at him before we cuddle on the bed and went to Dreamland.

----

Next Morning, Jimin planned to take us around the private island. The place already has a small road that made 6 months ago. Jimin plan to make this island a resort, so he started to fix this place.

Jimin carry Chanseong while we made our way to his cart. He gave me the baby and sit on the driver's sit while I sit at the back..

"Why are you sitting there?" He ask, looking at the mirror.

"Why? Is it bad to sit here?"

"Just sit here beside me. There's so much space for both of you."
I just obeyed him and sat at the front seat while Chanseong sits at our middle.

---

We just arrive at the house. Our tour was fun. Chanseong keeps blabbering some words everytime he sees some birds.

I just came out of the shower after taking a bath. It's already night so I have to cook dinner. Jimin probably at the beach with the baby.

I open the fridge if there's anything I can cook with. Luckily, there is. I grab the beef and some vegetables and a banana and place them on the kitchen counter. I wash the beef and vegetables before cooking them. After I was done with the main dish, I started to make a banana puree for the baby.

In perfect timing, they came in when I was about to place the foods in the dining table. They approach the table.

"Did you guys have fun?" I said while taking Chanseong to my arms.

"Yes. Chanseong keeps running to the water while I try to stop him" we both giggle, so does Chanseong. It's so funny when he laughs eventhough he doesn't know the reason.

"Don't worry. Tomorrow, we will swim to the beach." I said and put him to Jimin's lap while i sat beside him. We started eating while I feed Chanseong.

After we ate, Jimin went to the guest room to take Chanseong to nap while I am washing the dishes. When I finish, I made my way to our room. While I am walking, I heard a voice on the guest room when I pass by the door. I took a peek on the door since it's open and saw, Jimin carrying Chanseong on his arms, rocking him while the baby is laying on his shoulder.

I keep listening to his singing voice. It makes me calm when he sings. His voice is so soft like it was your lullaby.. Knowingly, I smile and started to come closer to them. Jimin notice me and stops singing. I look at the baby, slowly he close his eyes and his arms are loosing.

"Why did you stop singing??" I ask.

"I need to get him to bed now" he slowly laid the baby on the bed and surrounded him with a pillow. When he was done, he stood beside me while I'm keep standing. He started to hug me from behind and hum a song.

His arms are on my waist while mine is holding them and lean my body to him. His head is resting at my shoulder. We look at the angel, sleeping at the bed. That's what we are doing right now.

I know it sounds lame but for me, it's the best thing. Staring at our baby is like you lost control of your time and didn't mind your surroundings.

"Let's go to sleep, love?" My thoughts was cut when I felt Jimin whisper and kiss my neck.

"Let's go" we both get to our room and made ourselves comfortable.

________________________________________________