Epilogue

Mina's Pov

"Mrs. Park Mina has arrive... Please gaurd her and her son."
That's what I heard from our driver which is also our body gaurd.

Me and Chanseong are just here in the backseat while we wait for the cue to get out. He keeps playing with my phone. I let him borrow my phone since I didn't allow him to have his own phone until he'll reach 10 years old.

"Chanseong..." I called him as he diverted his gaze to me.

"Yes, eomma?" I smiled at him before I ask...

Chanseong is now 6 years old.  So he would start attending classes this upcoming school year. So I started to teach him some basic readings now. Even his game in my phone are educated. But seems like he is smart. He learns fast than I expected.

"We will be going out soon. And whatever happens, just hold eomma's hand, okay?" I said while holding his small hand to mine.

"Okay eomma."

After a minute of wait, a group of men approach our car which I think are the gaurds that will guide us safely to the building.

And that followed by some people holding cameras. Must be paparazzi.
The gaurds are doing their job well for blocking them.

Chanseong gave my phone back before he wears his backpack. I smiled at him before I opened the door.

Once I opened the door, flashes from the cameras welcome me. I took Chanseongs hand while he slowly got out of the car.

We started to walk our way to the building. I sigh in relief because we made inside safely. As what I said, Chanseong didn't let go of my hand.

We both went to the elevator. When the elevator opened, a woman in around 20's approach us holding a tablet.

"Welcome Mrs. Park. I'm Kim Taehee and I will be the one to assist you this day." She bowed at me as I smile.

"It's nice to meet you Taehee. And this is my son, Chanseong."
I introduced.

I signaled Chanseong to greet her. He bowed at her and greet her.

"It's nice to meet you too. May we go? I'll bring you to the waiting room."

She started to guide us to the waiting room where there's two person. One is facing the big mirror while the other is checking the clothes.

"Good morning, Mrs Park. It's a great honor to meet you.." the girl that is facing the mirror said while bowing at us.

"Hello Mrs. Park. It's nice to meet you."

I smiled at both of them and greeted them.

"Uhm... This is Han Jinho, he will be Chanseongs designer and this is
Seo Hyera, she will be taking care of the make ups."

"It's nice to meet you all..."

"Uhm... The photoshoot should start in two hours. You can have your rest for a while."
I nodded at her.

I took a sit on the sofa with Chanseong beside me. I made him rest to my chest while we wait for the time.

Just a week ago, We receive an email from a famous clothing brand. They said that they want Chanseong to be the endorser. At first, I was hesitating since I know it's gonna be tiring. But Jimin said that this will be a good idea. He reasoned that Chanseong would make a new experience of something new before he would start his schooling. In the end, I just agreed to it. It's just a photoshoot in one day. It will be fine.

"Eomma, am I gonna do a very good?"
I chuckled at how he said that while he showed me a thumbs up.

"Of course, baby. That's why I'm here to help you do a good job. I'll watch you always." I said while caressing his hair.