Worried

Mina's Pov

I haven't seen Jimin after we met in the cafè. It's been almost a week now. Jihoon already went back to Canada.

I am so worried now. I tried to visit him at the penthouse but he is not there. I also attempt at his house but still no.

I tried calling him but theres no answer. I also tried calling Minhyuk oppa but he said that he didn't know.

'Where are you Jimin?'

Minhyuk's Pov

I just got the news about Jimin. Mina has been bothering me asking where is Jimin. But she still didn't know what happened. I'm just gonna tell her later.

I am here now infront of an white door in the hospital where i was told.

I knock first before opening. I went inside and saw Jimin at the bedside, sitting holding his grandfather's hand.

"Jimin?" He look at me.

"Hyung, your here. Thanks for visiting."

I approach the table to put the foods i brought.

"How is he?" I ask when i saw him came to the table.

"He's having a hard time now. He has only weeks left."

"It's okay. Did you tell Mina about this? She's been so worried for you lately"
He look at me then chuckle. He shook his head.

"I will call her and tell her to come here. Jimin why didn't you tell us about this?" I ask then took my phone from my pocket.

"I just don't want to bother you."
He said then look down.

I hold his shoulder.

"Hey, we are your bestfriends. You're not a bother to us when it comes to this."

He just smiled at me and i hug him.
I release the hug and dial Mina's number.

"By the way, i will go after i call Mina. Tzuyu and Taehyun wants to have lunch with me." He just nodded

Mina's Pov

As soon as oppa told me the news, i immediately left work and went to the hospital. Oppa already told me the room number so i get in the elevator.

As soon as i reach the front door. I was trying to calm myself. I am here to comfort him.

I open the door without knocking. When i enter, i saw Jimin on the table, alone eating.

"Hi Chim." I whispered. But i think he heard it.

He look at me then stood up.

"Have a sit Mina." He gestured me to sit infront of him.

"Did you have lunch already?"
I shook my head. He gave me some of his food.

---

"How's King?" I ask once we are done eating.

He sat beside him while i just remained standing.

He hold his hand and look at him.

"He doesn't have much time." He said.

I heard him sob. That's when i notice he was crying.

"If he is gone, i have no one left now." He look down hiding his face while he silently crying.

I immediately approach him and hug him. His head is on my chest now.
I can't see Jimin like this. He will be alone soon.

"Shh.. don't worry. I'll be here. And i promise that i will never leave you again." I said as i rub his hair and my other hand, hugging him tight.

I felt so sorry for him. I didn't stay by his side when he was struggling for his family problems.

And i will never let that happen again. Now that he needs me. I will stay by his side.

_____________________________