Reunite

Mina's Pov

"I really promise."

I smile at him.

"Does this mean I am forgiven" I nodded at him as his grin grew bigger. He stood up from his seat and sat beside me to hug me. I hug him back, tightly.

I really miss this feeling. Now that I have forgiven him, I'm sure that everything is going to be okay.

We pull from the hug as he rest his forehead to mine.

"I love you." He holds my nape while looking to each other's eyes then smile.

"I love you too.." I hold his hand that is on my nape. His eyes went to my lips. He was about kiss me when suddenly, the door opened.

He sigh in disappointment while I chuckle.

"Look who's here."

Eomma came in while carrying Chanseong.

I saw Jimin eyes sparkled. He went to Chanseong, who is now standing while looking at his appa.
Jimin kneel infront of him.

"Hi baby. It's appa."

"-ppa!" Chanseong ran to the table, tip toe, he reach for the tissue.

I furrow my brows asking what is he going to do with it. Then, he handed it to Jimin.

Is he crying?

Well, Chanseong also did that to me when he saw me crying. He will give me tissue.

----

I woke up in the morning, still laying in the hospital bed. As I move my body, I felt a heavy object on my arms. I look down to see Chanseong sleeping beside me.

I thought eomma brought him home?

My eyes wonder around the room until my eyes landed on the person, sleeping. His head is resting on the bed.

I slowly got up and rest my back to the bed's head board. I brought Chanseong to my lap to get comfortable.

My hands made it's way to Jimin's soft locks. Brushing it with my fingers while I smile, seeing myself with these boys. My Family.

Jimin slightly flinch that causes him to wake up. He look at me with his eyes still half open.

"Are you hungry?" I shook my head then he straighten his posture.

"Do you need anything?" I nodded at him.

"What is it?"

"I want to get out of this hospital. I want to go home." I whine at him. He chuckled at my action as I am just smiling.

"Don't worry. Later you will be discharged"

Finally. 3 days in the hospital is so boring.

"By the way, love" I look at him. I hum in response saying that I'm listening.

"I just want to tell you that... I'm happy to know that I'm having a second child with you"

I smile widely at him. He comes closer to me to give me a hug that I quickly response.

"Thank you." He whisper.

We pulled away when we felt Chanseong moving. We look down to see him slowly opening his eyes.

"Good morning baby" Jimin said while carrying him. But the baby still looks tired and rested his head on his appa's shoulder.

"Thanks for this, Minarii"

----

Third Person's Pov

Jimin carry the bags inside the house as Mina carry Chanseong.
He brought the bags in the room while Mina put the baby on the bed.
When she is done settling, she made her way to the backyard to get some fresh air.

She walk around the yard thinking about the life she is at right now. Jimin who once cheated on her, apologize to her. She saw how Jimin suffered and did everything just to find them. She accepted his sorry since he was now guilty to what he did and promise not to do it again.

Now that another family member will be adding. A new Park. She is now happy that her family is okay now. Happy and growing.

"What are you thinking?" Jimin suddenly appears behind. She look at him then show him a smile before returning to look at the surrounding.

"Nothing" she said. She suddenly felt a arm, sliding to her waist. Jimin backhug her as she lean her body to him.

"I'm really happy that we are together again." He tighten his hold to him before saying.

"I missed you. Alot.." He burried his head to the crook of her neck, giving it a kiss. His hands rubs her little baby bump.

"I'm really sorry."

"To be honest, when you left, I didn't know what to do. I felt really lost. I waited in the house, hoping that you will come home. Then, I got the news that your pregnant. That's when I felt very lost. I'm such a failure."

"Sometimes I thought about giving up."

Mina immediately let's go of the hug and face him. He is tearing.

"Don't you ever think about that." She wipes the tears that falls to his cheeks then caress his cheeks.

"I'm here now. I will never leave you again. I promise you that."

He nodded and calm himself. She went closer to his face then kiss him.

That action that they badly miss.

Jimin's hands return to her waist while her's are circling around his neck as they share the kiss that is full of love.

Tilting there heads to make it deeper is just telling how they miss each other. They kiss for so long until they broke the kiss, resting there forehead while catching there breaths.

"I love you" she whispered then give his lips a peck.

"I love you too.." this time, they share a hug.

"Are you hungry? I will cook. " She nodded then both of them made their way to the kitchen..

---

"Yes, dad. I did it. Thank you for everything"

"It's nothing. So, how are you? When will you coming back? You need to take care of the company"

"Uhmm. About that, I still don't know. And about the company, will you take care of it for me?"

"Why.?"

"When the time I go back, I wanted to spend time with my family. Maybe a few weeks vacation will do."

"Okay. Anything for you son. Just take care, okay? I need to go."

"Thanks Dad"

"Bye"

______________________________________________