Chapter 26

Dino poured the thick liquid into the wine glass. Haneul looked closely at the liquid. "So this is it huh?" she asked. "Usually we mix it with a little bit of wine." Woozi said as he grabbed his wine glass. "You can do that?" she asked in amusement. Vernon nodded, "It's not bad at all, I mean the taste. Do you want to try?" he asked. "Don't teach her that. She's still underage." Mingyu said. "But I didn't go to school anymore. So a little is okay I think." Haneul said. "Hyung..." Vernon looked at Jeonghan. "Coups-ah..." he turned to S.Coups. "Let's see if she can drink it." S.Coups said.

Woozi mixed a little of wine into the blood and he mixed it well. "Here you go." He gave the glass to Haneul. She grabbed the glass nervously. Haneul looked at everyone before she finally took a small sip of the liquid.

"So what do you think?" Dino asked. "I think ...it's good." Haneul smiled widely. "What?" they all looked at her in puzzle. "Are you sure you're okay Haneul?" Woozi asked. She nodded eagerly. "It doesn't taste weird after all. I don't taste blood at all." She said. "I guess it's true that she's a vampire after all." DK said.

Haneul was about to drink again but Mingyu quickly took the glass away from her. She groaned, "Ouh oppa, let me drink more." She plead. "No. I don't want you to get drowsy." Mingyu said. She hugged him, "Will you give me if I hug you like this?" "No Lee Haneul. Can someone get her a glass of plain water? I think it's the wine." Mingyu said. Jeonghan grabbed a glass of plain water and gave it to her.

"We should never mix it with wine." Joshua rubbed his forehead. "Enough of these. Drink up and do your own work." S.Coups done drinking his dose of blood. "Wonwoo, I'll wait for you upstairs." He said before he walked out from the kitchen.

S.Coups was at his reading desk when Wonwoo entered. "Yes, Wonwoo. Come, have a seat." S.Coups took off his glasses. "It's okay, hyung. It will be brief." Wonwoo said. "Okay. What is it that you want to talk about?" S.Coups asked. "So is it true that Haneul is your soul mate?" Wonwoo asked directly.

S.Coups looked at him sternly. "Where did you hear this?" he asked. "I accidentally read Shua hyung's mind during dinner." Wonwoo admitted. S.Coups sighed, "Can you keep this a secret?" he asked. "Don't worry hyung. I will keep it safe but hyung, when are you going to tell her?" he asked. "Later, Wonwoo. Later. We have to figure out who is really is." S.Coups answered. Wonwoo nodded. "That be all it hyung. I should take my leave now." "Wonwoo, can you do me a favour? Can you check on her, just in case?" he asked and Wonwoo nodded, "I'll report through the mind link. "Thanks." S.Coups smiled. With that, Wonwoo walked out from the room.

Haneul walked out from her room while holding onto her head. "Why do I feel heavy?" she winched. "I guess you're not a heavy drinker." Someone said. Haneul looked up, "DK oppa." "Are you okay? Can you walk?" he asked. Haneul nodded. "I'm good."

DK lead her to the kitchen. He prepared her a warm milk. "Are you sure you're okay?" DK looked at her. She nodded. "100% sure." She smiled. "If you say so." DK nodded. "Anyway, Haneul do you still have your nightmare?" DK asked. To his dismay, she nodded. "Will it stops hunting you if we found the truth about your dream?" DK asked. "I don't know oppa. Sometimes I gave up on finding my true identity. I like it this way." Haneul smiled meekly.

"Will you be okay if we try that thing of you again?" DK asked. "You want to see my dream again?" Haneul looked at him in puzzle. DK nodded. "We want to help." Haneul sighed, "I don't know oppa. The last time you tried, nothing happen." "What if this time we succeed?" DK looked at her.

"Okay. But this will be the last time. If nothing happen, then just let me leave like this." Haneul said. DK nodded, "I promise. I'll go tell Wonwoo and Vernon." With DK went upstairs.

So the same evening, Vernon, Wonwoo, S.Coups, Mingyu and Hoshi were inside Haneul's room. She was already in deep sleep an hour ago due to fatigue. "You know that we don't have much time right? She could wake up anytime." Vernon asked. S.Coups nodded. "We need to see as much as we could." He said. "She needs to show it to us." Mingyu said. "Let's start." Wonwoo told them and they nodded.

Wonwoo and Vernon hold hands like before and soon they're at other place. It was in a mansion. A lady then appeared. Mingyu gasped. "Miso!" he called. S.Coups and Hoshi turned to him. "You know her?" Hoshi asked and he nodded. He clenched his fist. *what is she doing in her dream?* he thought. "Gyuri!" the lady that was identified as Miso called. She was holding a baby. "Hyung! That baby look familiar!" Hoshi pointed out. "Yes, I noticed that too." S.Coups nodded.

"Gyuri, appa's coming over!" Miso said happily to the baby. Just then, a figure of a man appeared. Hoshi and S.Coups gasped out loud. "Mingyu's dad?!" S.Coups turned to look at him but Mingyu looked indifferent. "Gyuri!" the man went to the baby in Miso's hand. "My cute little daughter." He smiled.

Just then the scene changed. They were back in the village. Miso was running around with the baby in her hands. "H-Hyung...that b-baby..." Hoshi stuttered. "We could be mistaken for someone else...let's just wait."

One by one, the village was attacked by vampires. Bloods and body parts were everywhere. Miso ran into a house. "We'll be safe here, Gyuri. We'll wait for appa here, okay?" Miso cried. Just then a vampire entered the house. "We will not let a single human live!" with that the vampire clawed Miso. She turned her body around with the baby still in her possession. The vampire cause a long cut on her back and blood oozed out. Miso let out a painful shriek. The vampire smirked. "You will not last long." With that, the vampire tore down the house. Miso got buried under the torn down house. The baby was save as she pushed her baby away from her.

The baby let out a loud cry. Hoshi's eyes widened in surprise. "Th-that cry..." the room suddenly went dark before it turned back to normal. Wonwoo and Vernon took their hands off Haneul. "Her dream ends there." Vernon said.

Hoshi turned to Mingyu, "Y-Yah Kim Mingyu...Haneul is..." Mingyu's whole body was shaking as he was suppressing all emotion in him. He clenched his fist. "Th-That's im-impossible. It can't be." S.Coups walked to him, "You have to accept that..." S.Coups turned to look at the sleeping figure. "...That Haneul is your sister." S.Coups squeezed his shoulder before he casually walked out from her room.

Tears stated to well up in Mingyu's eyes. "H-hyung..." Vernon looked at him. "-How could this be..."