Chapter 29

It's dinner time but the kitchen was so dull. No one said anything. They couldn't find Mingyu so the other members fixed their own dinner that night.

"Where's S.Coups?" Jeonghan asked. "He was sleeping in his room. He told me that he wants no visitors." Minghao told them. They nodded. "He must be tired huh?" Jun said. "He must be. He's the leader so it's logical to think that he has lots to think about these few weeks." Seungkwan said. "But S.Coups hyung and Haneul huh? That's quite unexpected." Wonwoo said.

"Well, you don't know how the God arrange your life." Joshua answered. "But I wonder why he hates her so much. If she's his mate, shouldn't he shower her with love?" DK asked. "Maybe there's reason why he hate her in the first place." Woozi said. "But it's a good thing that he's okay with her now." Dino added and they nodded.

"Hi everyone." Haneul walked into the kitchen. They all looked at her in shock as if she grew another head. "H-Haneul?" Vernon looked at her. She noticed the empty seat next to him. She quickly took a seat there. "Y-Yah?" Vernon looked at her in puzzle. "What's wrong?" she blinked at him in puzzle. "Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked her. Haneul nodded eagerly, "Yup, I'm feeling great. Why?" "N-nothing." Hoshi awkwardly smiled.

Just then Mingyu walked into the kitchen. They gulped. "Oh no, I don't like this." Seungkwan whispered to DK. "I don't like this either." DK replied. Mingyu looked at them, "Hi guys." "Yo." Hoshi greeted. "What are we having for dinner?" he asked. "Nothing much. Just seafood stew." DK answered.

Mingyu smiled, "Should we have pajeon then?" he asked. Haneul stood up, "I'll help you." "That would be great. You know I don't trust others in kitchen." Mingyu nodded. Haneul gave a small smile, "I know." Just like that, Haneul followed Mingyu to the back to prepare the pajeon batter.

The others exchanged glances. "What just happen?" Woozi asked. Joshua blinked in puzzle. "I thought she was upset." "Well, the sky is bright right now. Maybe she's feeling better." Jeonghan told them. "I should check on them." Wonwoo volunteered but Jeonghan stopped him. "Let them be."

It's almost midnight when Jeonghan received a visitor at his room. He opened his door, revealing S.Coups at his door. "Coups-ah." Jeonghan was surprise to see his face. He looked tired and worn out. "Are you okay? Come in first." Jeonghan stepped aside. S.Coups shook his head. "No, I'm going out." He told Jeonghan. "To the forest?" Jeonghan asked and he nodded. "Will you be okay?" Jeonghan asked worriedly and S.Coups nodded. "Watch the others while I'm out." S.Coups ordered before he walked away from Jeonghan's room.

Jeonghan went to his window and watched S.Coups as he walked towards the dark forest. "Jeonghan oppa?" Haneul walked into his room. He turned in surprise. "Oh, Haneul-ah. Do you need anything?" he asked. "Your book. I'm returning it back to you." She showed the book she borrowed from him. "Oh, just put it on my table." Jeonghan answered before he threw his gaze back at the window.

Haneul nestled him, "What are you watching oppa?" she also looked outside. "Oh, S.Coups oppa?" Haneul asked. Jeonghan sighed, "He's one stubborn guy. He was too tired to do anything and yet he's going into the forest." Jeonghan said. "Is he practising his power?" Haneul asked. Jeonghan nodded. "Will he be okay?" she asked again. "I don't know." Jeonghan answered shortly.

Haneul looked at Jeonghan, "Do you want me to check on him?" she asked him. Jeonghan looked at her in surprise. "No, I can't risk your safety. Besides, S.Coups might scold me for letting you out at this time." Jeonghan said. Haneul smiled, "I'll be fine. I just tell him I leave on my own will. I can still catch up to him if I leave now." Haneul said. Jeonghan sighed, "Bring the torchlight with you." Jeonghan reminded her. She nodded, "I will. Bye oppa." She ran out from his room.

Haneul quickly ran into the forest. She carefully followed the path until at one point she couldn't find the path. She stood there alone with torchlight in her hand. "Am I lost now?" she asked herself. She turned around. "Should I got back now?" she talked to herself again. "No, no, Haneul you need to find S.Coups oppa. He might faint or something." With that Haneul kept moving forwards. Her nose caught a smell in the air. *I remember this scent.* she sniffed the air once again. *it's S.Coups oppa's scent.* she quickened her pace.

After few more minutes of walking she finally could see the lake. She looked around, "But where's S.Coups oppa?"

"What are you doing here?" S.Coups walked out from the darkness.

"Oh, S.Coups oppa. Found you!" she ran to him. Her foot got caught between the roots so she stumbled forward. "Yah!" S.Coups quickly went to catch her. She fall safely into S.Coups's open arm. He wrapped his hands around her petite figure. "Yah, be careful!" he scolded. Haneul looked up at him with a giggled, "Sorry." She went back on her feet.

"What are you doing here? I told Jeonghan to watch over everyone." S.Coups said. "You did? Well, I guess I have to explain my absence to Jeonghan oppa once we got home." Haneul lied.

Haneul and S.Coups sat near the lake. "Are you okay now, Haneul?" he asked her and she nodded. "You and Mingyu, is everything good?" he asked. She was hesitate but she nodded. "We had a talk. He apologized to me for not fixing this problem when he had the chance few years back. And he apologized because he couldn't return my feeling. I kind of understand it now. I need to let go all the feeling I have for him before this. Instead, I should love him as my only brother, my only blood-related brother I mean. Everyone else in the house is my brother too and I love everyone." Haneul explained.

S.Coups nodded. "Must be hard for you." He said. "It is but I have you and everyone else supporting me. I can't just give up. Now that I know who I really am, who my family is, there's only one thing to do." She said. S.Coups looked at her in puzzle.

"My power. Now I know I'm a vampire and I'm Mingyu oppa's sister, I must have a power right?" Haneul said.

S.Coups sighed. "I-We should tell you about this earlier, Haneul but we are not sure ourselves." "What is it?" she looked at him. "Every time you went mad, there's this strong wind and the sky will turn cloudy at once. We think that you may have the power to control the weather. It may be a strong power but you came from high-rank family so it's possible. Do you want to try?" he asked her.

"How?" she blinked at him.