Morning (Part 1)

So I'm skipping episode 3 of Kengan Ashura to progress the story a bit faster and to get it to the actual tournament, but the fight between Sekibayashi and Ohma happened already. This chapter starts in episode 4 and it might be a bit jumpy for the same reason, which is to move the story along and to start the mini friendships/ relationships in the future with the reader.

I hope you enjoy this chapter though! I've been getting a lot of time to write, mostly because I've been putting off this one project for history, I really shouldn't be doing that but I'm doing it anyway.

I have time, is what I say until next thing you know it's due next week and I have practically nothing done!

Now, let the chapter, begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What even was that?

Y/n stood at the door of the guest room, her hand raised into a fist as she was lost in her thoughts about the fight from yesterday. Her doe eyes were squinted as she furrowed her eyebrows. 

She didn't understand. Y/n had never seen him use whatever the hell he used yesterday against the pro wrestler Sekibayashi. She had never seen such a crazed look on Ohmas normally stoic face. So she was confused.

What the fuck, was that?

She clenches her jaw and sighs. Recollecting herself after standing in front of the occupied room for what seemed to be 10 minutes. Y/n knocks on the door and announces her presence, "Ohma, I'm coming in," she waited for some kind of response but got nothing. She waited for about 30 seconds before finally going in.

"Ohma?" Y/n peeks her head in, looking around for the seaweed mop of hair. She quirks an eyebrow and looks at the sleeping figure on the bed. "He's still asleep?" Now her whole body was in the room and she was approaching the bed. 

Y/n crouches down and stares at his sleeping face before poking his nose repeatedly, "Ohma, wake up," she watches him stir and subconsciously move his head away from her touch. She lets out a huff of air before deciding to shake his shoulders.

"Ohma, I know you're not dead so wake up! We have to meet up with Nogi today!" He turns and lays on his back, still sleeping. "You've got to be kidding me," she presses a hand to her forehead before dragging it down over her face.

She stares at his unconscious body, thinking of a plan to wake him up. "Let's try it, shall we?" Y/n grins and backs away from the bed until her back hits the wall. Then she runs, and she's up in the air until she jumps on top of Ohma who is immediately woken up by the sudden impact.

Y/n smiles cheekily as she props her head on her arm while staring at the now awake Ohma. "Good morning," she greets.

-------------------------------

"Nevermind! Terrible morning!" Y/n squeaks as she runs up to Ohma.

"W-wait a second, Ohma!" stutters out Yamashita, "What do you think you're doing to chairman Nogi!"

Ohma held his hand around the neck of Nogi, anger, and annoyance written all over his face."Old man, what did you just say?"

"Ohma, put him down," Y/n goes on her toes to wraps her fingers around the hand that held the chairman in an attempt to pull him away from him. Hint! It did nothing. 

He squirms and struggles against the pressure around his neck as he wheezes the words out, "I'll say it as many times as you want, Ohma Tokita. For the next Kengan Tournament, I won't have you fight on behalf of our company," The grip tightens and Ohma's eyes twitch, "I guess you want me to end your life here, huh?"