Mini moments~ Hanafusa

Todays mini moments title is:

A Mere Joke

Next chapter will be Y/n's match. A kiss scene shall happen as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So..you gonna explain to me how you lived?"

Y/n sniffled slightly, hiding her face away from the crazy doctor as she wiped away at the tears that had escaped past her eyes. A light blush setting on her cheeks as Hanafusa chuckled.

'Stupid bastard,'

Y/n had burst into the infirmary not long after the match between Bando and Hanafusa. She seemed to always be running off after every match, honestly.

But the sense of urgency boiling in the pit of her stomach caused her to leave without any regard towards anyone. She was pretty sure she had ended up snacking Okubo upside the head?

She wasn't sure. She knew she ended up hitting someone. Not that she really cared.

She had seen Hanafusa's neck get snapped, she'd seen him die. By the the time she got to the infirmary, her cheeks were irritated and dry from her tears. Her nose burned as her eyes continued to water and give them a glossy sheen.

When she'd finally gotten to the infirmary, which she felt had taken ages, all the distress in her body, mixed in with anger, quickly disappeared at the site of Hanafusa cheerfully taking care of Mokichi in the corner.

Raian had given her hoodie back, so she quickly took the hood and threw it over her head, pulling on the strings around the collar in order to mask her face even more.

" I shouldn't be telling you this, but oh well," he hadn't once turned towards her. Amusement in his voice as he wrote done the updates on Mokichis condition.

"I'm mainly here because I was in charge of eliminating bando,"

"You mean the murderer dude, right?" Her voice had come out a bit nasally.

"Correct. He's managed to survive all death row punishments so I was ordered to kill him which lead to me injecting a poison into him just as he 'killed' me," Hanfusa placed down the tablet in his hand before turning over to Y/n, who was still looking away from him. She had made herself comfortable in a chair, her legs crossed as picked at her bottom lip and shuddered with each exhaling breath.

He hadn't noticed right away though, he was still walking about all over the room, checking everyone's vitals.

"Of course I was prepared for an outcome as grave as death so I made myself machines to force my heart to continue beating,"

'Go figure. I ended up worrying for nothing,' she let out an airy chuckle, laughing at her overreaction towards the whole situation.

"Which is why I'm still alive- oh?" He finally noticed the short fighters odd behavior, "What's the matter?"

"Huh?" Y/n picks her head up off from  her knees, confused for a moment before she felt a tear drop on her hand.

She touched her face.

(Corona ain't finished yet, wtf are you doing.)

Sighing quietly before waving a dismissive hand in the air, she says, "Just ignore it,"

"No, no. I insist," he came up closer to her, glancing over towards a 'sleeping' Sawada before grabbing her wrist. "Let's go on a walk. I have some time to spare and it'd be best to let these men have their rest,"