Kengan Chatroom

I just thought it'd be cool to do this. I got distracted watching a bunch of chatroom videos for Haikyuu. I also read a chatroom story of kengan ashura and was like, I wanna do that too. So I thought that I'd make one for you guys while you waited for the next chapter.

A bit ooc. Or a lot ooc. Depends on how you see each character.

Also I just might add Adam into the mix. I don't know why, but I suddenly got an attachment towards him. Probably because of Kengan Omega. I don't know.

Usernames for every character

Some of them change.

Ohma- Mr. Seaweed

Cosmo- Adam's Bottom

Adam- AmErIcA FuCk YeAh

Raian- Satan Himself

Saw Paing- LoudSpeaker

Lihito- Superman

Kaneda- Gay For Himuro

Himuro- Gay For Kaneda

Gaolang- Chillin

Y/n- Goddess

Hanafusa- Your Neighborhood Disector

...On to the chatroom story...

"Fuck! Again?" Y/n hissed in pain and glared at the pan on her stove. It was about 1 in the afternoon and she'd just woken up to make herself some breakfast.

Well, more like lunch? Again, it was like 1 in the afternoon...

Moving on, she was currently making herself some bacon to accompany the pancakes and eggs she'd already made. And if you couldn't tell, the oil from the pan was fighting back and trying to kill her.

So far, she'd already been burned twice on the arm, once on her leg some how, and nearly got oil into her eye.

"This is why I hate making bacon, but nooooo. Bacon decided to taste good, fucking piece a shit," she stood a good distance away from the stove. In her right hand was a spatula and her left was a pan cover that she used as a shield for her face.

Slowly, Y/n inches closer to the stove, yelping quietly at the pops coming from the bacon. Quickly, as she finally neared the death trap that was the stove, she took out the bacon from the frying pan and haphazardly through it onto the plate of pancakes and eggs.

Relief ran through her body and she let out a breath she'd been holding before turning off the stove.

She then went over to one of the drawers that held the utensils before taking a fork and placing onto her plate. Walking over to her living room, Y/n placed the plate onto her coffee table before going off to find a bottle of water.

All that could be heard in her house was the sound of the fork hitting the glass plate in her lap, as well as the buzzing of her a.c.

Eventually, Y/n finished her plate and left to wash it, stopping for a moment as her phone buzzed.

'Wash the plate first..' she quickly ran the plate under water and went to grab the sponge that was at the corner of the sink. Grabbing the bottle of soap, she squeezed a tiny bit onto the sponge and began to wash her plate and fork before rinsing them off and putting them away.