Brawl

I decided to add a little twist for your character! Imagine having to take care of 5 kids, 3 who can't do shiz on their own, while fighting in a tournament where you just might lose your life.

Yeah, your character is a beast for doing that. I wouldn't survive! Both in the tournament and taking care of 3 unpredictable children! While it may seem kinda out of nowhere, I felt like it would have been bland if the reader just fought for the heck of it. So I decided to add her siblings into the mix to give her motivation to attempt to win the tournament. Sorry if you don't like but it helps me introduce other characters to the reader andit'smystoryandIgettodowhatiwant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, I can't,"

"Why not?" the voice on the other side was soft and muffled

"I just can't,"

"Y/n, that's not a good answer,"

"I'm going somewhere and I won't be back for a while!"

"Oh, well that's a good thing!"

"Mom-" Y/n takes in a deep breath.

"Mom, where I'm going is really not suitable for children,"

"Well, where are you going?"

"...I can't say but I could actually die and there'd be a lot of blood. If you ask me, definitely not okay for Daichi, Emiko, and Atsushi. I probably won't be back before you guys,"

"You're being overdramatic Y/n. I know you, and there's no possible way for you to die. We'll be gone for about two to three months so you shouldn't have to worry and if you aren't back before us, that's fine,"

"Wha- where the f- where-," Y/n pulls the phone away from her mumbling something along the lines of, 'sweet baby Jesus' before going back to the call.

"Why?" 

"Me and your father want some time alone and away from the kids, so please Y/n, please watch them. I'm sorry to dump this on you last minute. We have everything prepared for the little ones and Mirai could help you with them as well, she's fifteen you know,"

"Can't you have Umi and Gin watch them?"

"They're coming with us,"

Y/n stays silent and so does her mother, she lets out an exasperated sigh, "I just-"

"Please!"

"I can't-"

"Oh forget it! I tried to convince you so I wouldn't feel guilty for forcing you but we don't have any time left. Kids get out the car, Y/n go outside," Her mother growls impatiently and cuts her off.

Quirking an eyebrow, she moves to the door and nearly drops her phone when Daichi and Emiko, her two five-year-old siblings, run into her. And not too far away was Mirai holding Atsushi and the third oldest, Nami, holding everyone's bags of clothes.

Y/n sees her mom come out of her car and gives her a kiss and a hug.

"Sorry honey, but we have no one else to watch them," 

"Mom, you just made life for me ten times harder than it should've been," 

"You're being overdramatic but I still love you!" she calls out from over her shoulder.