20,000

So this book has reached 20,000+ reads? Views? I'd call them that,but this isn't Youtube so let's go with reads. Or maybe views. I'm indecisive and I struggle with choices. Hence the meaning of indecisive.

I didn't to explain that but I'm not even sure what to type.

Either way. No one asked for this but I said why not?

It's not much, but I will simply just write a couple facts about myself since I don't feel comfortable about showing my face :p. And maybe if you have questions, I will answer them to the beat of my ability.

I'll do 10 in total, so some facts about me are:

1. I am the middle child of my family. I have an older sister and a younger brother so I'm stuck between them.

2. I have 2 dogs! Their names are Luna and Broly. Luna is 1 year old while Broly is 2 months. He's going to be 3 months on the 14th.

3. I like to draw. Not that good, I still can't draw hands to save my life, but I'm making slow progress!

4. I love to listen to music. It lets me think and I often get ideas when I listen to music. It's in my bio but music is my therapist. Any negative thoughts are drowned out by the beat.

5. I am Dominican, though I was born in America. I can speak Spanish and understand it, but I'm not great at writing. Can't spell for shit.

6. I'm turning 15 this year. July 8th! Same birthday as Saw Paings. Whoop🎉. I was supposed to have my quinceanera but Coronavirus said 'No' . They said 'No' to a lot of things. Everyone's mad at them.

7. Hoodies are nice. And I like to wear more oversized shirts or hoodies because they're more comfy.

8. I have a hard time writing my books because all my ideas come to when I'm about to sleep too. And I'm way too tired and lazy to get up and write them down. I'm writing them down now.

9. I'd talk about a favorite anime but I like them all pretty equally. Each one has some thing that makes them different and stand out but it also keeps them on even ground. But if I had to choose, I'd maybe pick an anime called Inuyasha. For the sole purpose being that it was the first anime I watched in general. It's the first one that I can remember, I watched it when I was 5.

10. I have no idea what I want to do after Highschool but I'm still gonna try and pass👍.

I finished writing the chapter but I still need to go back and make sure it makes sense. All that's left is to edit, but my sister keeps taking the laptop because she started her college classes again. I'm writing this on my phone and Wattpad drains all the battery pretty fast.

So the next chapter has been pushed back to Wednesday at most. Depending on where you are at least. I'm going to be using Monday and part of Tuesday for my homework so that I can get some of it out of the way. I'm really bad at time management so if I leave everything last second I start stressing out, which is completely my fault so don't give me sympathy, please. Luckily, school is coming to an end soon so praise the seasons.

I love you all, continue to stay safe. Wash your hands, and relax. Hopefully this will all be over soon. If not, at least fellow introverts have an excuse to stay home. And kids have reasons not to go to school and suffer from boredom.

Unless you like school, because if you do, I'm sorry.

My PhOnE iS dYiNg sO i'M jUsT gOnNa bE oFf Of WaTtPaD fOr A bIt.

I love you my Lovelies. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your support. I don't deserve you guys. You're all so patient and kind.

I'm such trash, honestly-

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤