~Scenarios~ Your Birthday

This is not a part of the story or like the mini moments. This is to keep you entertained while I write. I've been busy planning everything out as well as other stories that I have published.

Plus! Readers birthday is July 8th( which just passed and just so happens to be my birthday and Saw Paing's as well ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ) !

I wanted to do scenarios with each of the love interests since it seemed easier and it didn't really have to follow anything from the actual story. If that makes sense. I don't know. It's easier to just do it than explain it. Some scenarios will be short and fluffy while others might be a bit nsfw, kinda, because I want to and I feel bad for what happened on April fools. I will never deceive you guys again...

Maybe.

But forgive me if they're bad.

Anyway! I hope you enjoy!

(S/o) means significant other. So pick anyone from all the love interests for the beginning.

Love interests are:

Ohma

Cosmo

Lihito

Saw Paing

Gaolang

Raian

Hanafusa

Himuro

Kaneda

---------------------------------------------------------

July 8th. A certain someone's birthday had arrived and Y/n couldn't have been any happier to celebrate it with (s/o).

It was a day that only came once a year and this would be the first time she celebrated her birthday with someone outside of her family.

Everything seemed to be good so far. It was early morning, the sun was just peaking through the trees, creating a mix of orange and blue in the cloudless skies. Shining and expelling it's warm rays across the world, entering her room, warming up Y/n as it hit her scarred s/c skin.

Her phone buzzed and rang many times but she couldn't have been bothered to get up.

Left undisturbed, she continued to sleep, snoring quietly as she cuddled into her pillow, her hair sparled underneath her head as she turned to lay on her side.

She slept through the morning.

When she'd woken up, it was just a little past noon and the sun was now shining above her home. The sky was a clear baby blue with tiny wisps of clouds forming from the heat. Birds were chirping and the occasional car driving by was heard. With a tired groan and yawn, she slowly opened her eyes, laying motionless in the comfort of her bed. Y/n didn't feel like getting up, even if it were for her birthday. The best way to celebrate was to spend that time alone in the comfort of her home, and maybe with the company of (s/o) if he wasn't busy.

With a tired sigh, she turned over and sat up in her bed, crossing one arm over her shoulder, listening to the pop of her joints before repeating it to the other arm. She then arched her back, hands reaching up to the ceiling as she listened to the cracks, a sigh of relief escaping her as she flopped back down onto her bed.

Y/n laid still for a small moment, blinking absentmindedly at the small patterns painted on the walls before checking her phone. Flinching from the bright light, Y/n turned her face away, blinking multiple times before rubbing her eyes and squinting them at her screen.