Update

I haven't updated in a while and all I can say is writers block is an asshole.

And with the stuff that I've written it just feels like it can be so much better and it's just kinda plain. I've edited the chapters I'm working on so many times, deleting every single word just so that I can rewrite it with a fresh mind, but each time i did, it just sucked.

Like a lot.

There's one last character in the harem to introduce which is Rei but I just might take him out to get the story moving along since that's part of the reason why I'm kinda stuck. And then add him in as like a bonus ending for those who really want it.

I can tell you that I am planning on making multiple endings for this book as a way to tie a knot on it. Then after finishing this book, write another story involving the sequel, Kengan Omega.

I've gotten homework now too! If I dont do them, they wouldn't affect my grades and they're all A's and B's so I dont have to worry about it.

The only problem is that if i dont do them, then they call my mom and or dad saying I'm not participating. And my mom doesn't care if my grades are the way they are, if they can be better, then I should make them better.

So I'm stuck doing homework, helping my brother with homework and just trying to relax while simultaneously making sure my new dog doesn't poop all over the house while the other one eats everything.

I have an older sister but it's like she lives in her own world.

This one time last week, our dog Luna pooped upstairs and she saw it, passed it and went to her room and called me to pick it up when I was downstairs. Mind you, her room is right next to mine, and Luna pooped in front of my room door.

Whether she admits it or not, I do most of the work and she no longer has the excuse of school or work to get out of things.

But let's forget about that. The plain fact is that it's gonna take a while. I'm writing a mini moment for Gaolang as you are reading this so that'll be the next chapter. Maybe it'll be up on Friday, but it's more likely to go up on Sunday this week. Next week, on Friday or Saturday, the storyline will continue. I might just skip some of the  chapters or episodes, make a quick recap on what happened, as a way to move everything forward and kinda move the stuff I see as unnecessary.

I'll be spending most of this week to read through the manga again cuz I've been distracted.

Anyway, I felt as if I should put this up so I could keep you guys updated on this and the progress of this book. At the start I meant to just do this for fun and never expected this to get the amount of love that it got. Thank you so much for your support, I'll say that a thousand times if I have to.

Please wait a little longer, and I'll really appreciate it if you guys tell me what you think about some of this. I'd like to know your opinions since you guys are the ones taking time out of your day to read this. Whether you agree or disagree, please leave a comment as to why you feel the way you do.

I hope you all are doing well, thank you for reading this if you did. I love you all,❤❤❤.