Fights and Kisses

I never know what I want my chapter titles to be so they end up like this. Don't worry. They'll be better once everything is edited.

I skipped a shit-ton of episodes and fights from the first rounds so I could show off the readers badass moves.

The first rounds while they are exciting to watch, I just don't see the point in dragging everything on and writing each fight.

Hope you understand! Also, like, y/n's opponent has the nickname "Mute Swan". Something along those lines.

Mute Swans, are, well you know, a type of swan. They're really territorial and I think there was a case where a swan actually killed someone for getting in their space?

They're also not really mute, they just get that from the fact that when they fly, their wings make no noise. They hiss and stuff.

The main reason as to why I nicknamed the stand in character Mute Swan is not because he's elegant looking, the way he fights will show you that. It's mainly for his size and how, like, once you get into his zone of fighting, he goes ferral.

I don't know, I'm terrible at explaining and I'm so sorry you have to deal with this cruddy fight scene. I'm really not good with those but here we go! Practice makes perfect, no?

I hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n didn't know what it was that triggered the scene to play out, but she wasn't exactly complaining.

The feelings, the emotions, questions? The fluttering rising from the pit of her stomach to her chest, wrapping itself tightly around her heart. All of it, was hard to comprehend and explain.

Her skin hot and glistening with sweat. Her breathing heavy from yelling and fighting. The anger and disgust that she had boiling inside of her dissipating and evaporating into the air as all her senses other than touch, had went numb.

Trapped between the wall and Ohma, she felt small bumps form under his calloused touch. Skin, on fire, his body placed firmly against her's as he held her chin up. Their eyes locked onto eachother with uncertainty, hurt, and...and another feeling that Y/n hadn't quite experienced at this level.

Their lips were only a couple millimeters away from touching, just barely grazing each other as her nerves caused her to tremble. A cold chill running up her back as she let out a breath.

"Ohma..?"

---...Literally, like, 10 minutes ago...---

Y/n kept a straight face as she fiddled with the strings on her shorts, tying and tucking them into the hem.

Her weight shifted from one leg to the other as she swayed, a bit nervous about her match.

She looked out into the arena and up into the seats, scanning them for any familiar faces before catching sight of the twins jumping in their chairs. Yamashita, along with Nami, were trying to get them to sit down while Mirai held onto Atsushi.

Kaede soon joined the group in trying to help settle the two children down and some other fighters began to join them.

The fighters being Lihito, Kaneda, Himuro and Cosmo. Gaolang and Saw Paing and kept their distance after the twins grabbed hold of the four idiots hair.