Good Luck

Hello lovely readers! How have you been? I feel drained from school but I ain't quitting this book, updates will just take a while.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy. I skipped some fights as you could tell from the last chapter. Specifically, I skipped the fight between Haruo and Akoya.

I also might skip a couple more episodes or fights, if I do that, the next chapters would be a series of mini moments as a way to show the development of the readers relationship with the others. I also finished reading the manga and I just really want to get to all the juicy bits, ya know? Ugh- honestly I don't know, my mind is going in loops and I feel unmotivated.

Still, I gotta get a move on with this book cause I'm getting impatient.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is his room?" Y/n wandered through the halls, opening random doors as she tried to find Ohma. She peeked her head in, letting her eyes look around before walking out of the room and continuing on with her walk. 

She sighs,

"They said that there were rooms assigned for the fighters...right?" Y/n opened her bottle of water, took a sip as she stared at her feet, stepping over the faint lines on the floor as she thought out loud. 

"I should've paid more attention," Y/n felt her shoulder bump into someone else's, causing her to stumble as well as the other person. She only spared them a quick glance while calling out an apology over her shoulder, 'Why do I keep bumping into random people-?!'  She grew alarmed as her hood had been grabbed and she was yanked back.

"You know, you should look at someone when you say you're sorry," Y/n's eyes went wide as she let out a silent gasp, overcome by shock for a split second as she met the eyes of Raian, though she quickly recovered.

"At least I said sorry. I could've easily cursed you out for making me drop my water!" she tried to move forward while pointing at the water pouring out of the bottle, "Look at what you did. That's 50 cents down the drain because of you," She then jabbed her index finger into his chest. 

Raian was a bit taken aback, he expected the short girl to cower in fear, but instead, she was challenging him?  His grip on her hoodie was strong, his eyes were squinted as he looked up and down with a smirk. This would be fun, he thought. He found himself another person to dominate. A cute one at that.

"Well aren't you feisty," he pulled her closer and wrapped an arm around her waist before whispering in her ear, "Maybe I should teach you who's the boss here,"

He bit her ear.

Y/n did not like that, at all.

She realized that she wasn't going to be able to loosen his grip anytime soon so she quickly ducked and slipped out of her hoodie before grabbing Raian's arm that was around her waist, turning, and throwing him over her shoulder and onto his back.

Not caring about her hoodie at the moment since she valued her life more, Y/n yeeted herself out the situation and ran around the corner into a random room.

"Y/n, are you alright?" she turns around and sees Yamashita, Kaede, and-

'Ohma!'

After making her run the gods blessed her with a miracle.

"Uh-Yes! Yeah, I'm fine," Ohma squinted his eyes at her, not buying it at all as he stared at her upper half.

"Where's your sweater?" It was rare for Y/n to take her coats or whatever she called them off. She always said that it was because she felt more comfortable with them as she wasn't really a fan of showing skin unless she felt like she needed too.