Advance

Hello! I suck at time management!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n planted a kiss on his cheek before backing away from him with a shy smirk.

"Good luck," she'd then quickly left the room, her cheeks burning as she left Ohma to his own devices.

He stood there in shock, staring blankly at the wall. His mind haywire just like when he'd been confronted by Karla, except, it was pleasant and he didn't feel like throwing up.

'What?'

'WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT?' she bit the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from screaming as she closed the door behind her, pressing her back against it. Her face was red as she bit her lip and twirled her hair.

'What if he didn't like it?' she pushed herself off of the door as it had crossed her mind that she needed to buy her friends some drinks. She unconsciously wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing her bare shoulders as she shivered lightly.

Y/n hadn't realized how cold it was without her hoodie.

"He'll probably just forget about it. All he ever thinks about is fighting anyway so it doesn't matter. I'll just get the others their drinks and get it over with!"

Picking up her pace she'd neared the vending machine but not before noticing someone standing in front of it, seemingly having trouble with it as he simply stared with a blank face.

As she'd gotten closer, Y/n had noticed that the man before her was quite attractive. Judging by his face, he'd seemed to be in his twenties at least, his hair was black and spiky with the bangs parted in the middle drawing most of her attention from the rest of his body.

'I honestly wonder how they're able to get their hair spiky like that while I can barely do my own,' with a small huff, Y/n had tapped his shoulder, nearly getting punched in the face by the unknown male if it weren't for her swiftly catching the fist on instinct.

The black-haired man had his eyes widen for a second, curiosity ringing through his ears as he stared at the woman in front of him.

"Uh hello! Do you-"

"I'm not interested," The man had suddenly said catching Y/n by surprise and confusing her.

'Someone's a bit egotistical,'

"T-That's not what I was trying to say. I was just going to ask if you needed some help with the machine, you seemed to be having some trouble and-"

"I don't need help," his voice was cold and rude, making Y/n a little mad. Or a lot but she controlled herself.

"Okay, that's completely fine! Would you mind hurrying it up? My friends are waiting for me and I want to watch the next match," She'd gave him an icy glare while matching his tone as her patience wore thin.

"You'll just have to wait," He'd turned his back on her as Y/n had stomped her foot on the ground, a habit she'd do when she was either thinking or frustrated. Though, she decided to be the bigger person, waiting patiently as the man finally got the drinks he came for and left.

'Thought he'd never leave,' Y/n rolled her eyes, quickly buying the drinks she wanted before making her way to the stadium, not noticing the two pairs of eyes glaring at her back, one filled with curiosity and the other filled with disgust, hatred, and anger.

---------

Y/n had finally made it to the arena before long.

'I need glasses,' she squinted her eyes as she scanned the rows of seats filled with people, seeming to miss the calls of her name.